David COOK?!?

What did ya'll think of David C. tonight?!?!

Personally, he is by far my favorite idol. Michael Johns comes in second (I loved him tonight - he was one of my favorites). But anyway, I actually liked him a lot today - but my family all thought he was horrible, and the judges apparently didn't like him either. It wasn't his best, but I still loved it.

So what did you guys think of the show tonight? What about DAVID COOK (ahh <3)?! Who do you want to win?

Haha sorry, I just have so many questions.

PS I voted for David 216 times because I'm a total loser like that lol. I know, I'm cool.

• V!
    Favorite Answer

David Cook over David Archuleta any day! Michael Johns is my 2nd choice.

I LOVE David Cook, & if he doesn't win then we'll know that American Idol is a popularity competition, not a talent one. If this truly was a talent competition, the final 3 would be David Cook, Michael Johns, & Carly or Brooke. But obviously, it won't end up that way. David Archuleta has a great voice, but is a terrible performer. His songs all sound EXACTLY the same, & he personally bores me to tears. He is also inconsistent: he is either great or terrible. He hasn't shown much improvement if any & THAT is why I will never vote for him. I sure as hell am annoyed with all the teenie-boppers who drool over him & vote for him because he's cute, but that's America for you. Sure, he's cute & has a great personality, but this is American Idol, a singing competition. Honestly, if people would take the time to think about it (imagine if you didn't know what David Archuleta looked like), then you would see he's not all that amazing. Talented? Of course. The best of the group? Far from it. Again I run into the problem of 12-year olds who say David Cook is only capable of singing rock. That's about as hypocritical as you could get! David Cook can sing anything, but just happens to be the best at rock. Look at Kristy, for goodness sake! She can either sing country averagely or she can't sing at ALL. David Archuleta is an even better example, he can sing ballads & ONLY ballads. He is the least versatile contestant this season, besides Kristy. He needs to step up his game, but luckily, he will probably win this season because little girls like to vote 204938 times a minute. I'd like him to go far, maybe Top 3 or 4, but if he wins I'll never watch Idol again.

PS: Notes about David Cook!

His brother has cancer & that his why his blood pressure went wild last week. After receiving bad news about his brother's cancer, he panicked & his blood pressure started to rise. At the will of his brother he performed that night, even after a major breakdown resulting from being so worried. His song last night was beautiful not because of his performance (which I thought was better than the judges though, he is just so good that it didn't sound like his best) but because he sang it in dedication to his brother (note the "cancer" lyric in the beginning). Also he dedicated it to Lindsey Rose, a little girl he doesn't even know who has cancer, whom he wears his orange wristband for. He helped out regularly with charities before he was on Idol. David Cook's got a heart of gold.

Sorry about the long answer!

My conclusion would be this: I'd MUCH MUCH MUCH rather have David Cook on my iPod then David Archuleta. Personally, I wouldn't even download David Archuleta's music for free on Limewire, sorry.

David cook dinner, palms down. David Archuleta has a pretty voice, yet to be completely trustworthy (i do no longer propose this as an insult), his music is greater for those of their previous due 60s than that's for the final inhabitants today. His followers think of they're going to purchase his album - & little question, some will - yet i've got faith that interior the long-term, infrequently everybody might finally end up procuring it. might you purchase an album that had basically a team of ballads on it? i'm no longer saying he isn't proficient, because of the fact needless to say he's an extremely candy guy with an stunning voice, quite at that age! & I completely appreciate him & his followers for having their own opinion. yet statistically conversing, his style of music can't do too properly in today's marketplace. Even according to iTunes sales, David cook dinner has long previous off the charts. He basically appeals to a broader objective audience, because of the fact at the same time as David Archuleta is super at ballads, David cook dinner is super at rock, ballads, R&B, u . s . a ., something. His voice basically flows. & to declare it it seems that, I pay attention to decision/indie music, so needless to say i might purchase David cook dinner's album!

I'm a huge fan of Michael Johns. Unfortunately, he got voted out tonight. And everybody looked so surprised that he had to leave. This is unbelievable. He's a great singer.... :(( I don't really like David Cook. I'm going for Carly now, since Michael Johns is out.

DAVID COOK is amazing! He's the reason I watch Idol and it wasn't his best performance but thats not a bad thing seeing as how his previous performances are so incredible their getting more challanging to top! And he's definetly the best all around contestant unlike a lot of the others who are only good in certain areas. I voted 623 times so don't feel like too much of a loser haha!

• I LOVE David Cook, but he didn't have a great night. I was a little bummed by his performance because he's done soooooooooo well in the past. However, I'm pretty sure he'll get the chance to redeem himself. I highly doubt he'll be going home. If he does I think I'll cry! I only voted for him 50 times last night because I was watching, "Hells Kitchen," but I voted as much as I could during the commercials. In the past I've voted for him 200 times. Anyway, I don't think they're gonna send anyone home tonight since it's, "Idol Gives Back," and if I remember correctly they did the same thing last year. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'M EXCITED!!!

I thought David was brilliant as he is every week! He is by far the most talented idol. He will get a record deal. Period. There was something different about him though. He seemed so sad and distant. There wasn't the same light in his eyes! I hope he is better by next week! I bet he is just stressed! And I got you beat. I voted 250 times by text. HA! I am probly the BIGGEST David Cook fan! He is my desktop background! Rock on David!

I love David Cook!!! He's very talented and deserves to win, but I don't know if AI viewers will crown him as the winner. I think Archuleta will be crowned - he is my second favourite and seems more of the AI winner type. David C might not need the title anyway cuz he's an independent rocker who likes to be creative and put his own original style in music. In my opinion, he's one of the best contestants in AI history.

• .

For me it's actually the other way around. Michael Johns is my favorite by far and I think he always will be. David Cook wasn't one of my favorites until he sang Billie-Jean. Ever since I've really liked him. He's my second favorite right before Carly Smithson and Brooke White. I don't care that much for the rest.

I like David Cook. Michael Johns is my favorite. I like the blond girl too. I can't remember her name tonight. She was the last one to sing. I really don't like the other David and Carly. They're my least favorite.

haha whatever every vote helps!!

ya he id definitely my favorite hes the best my far i think he did good last night and i really liked that song but the judges and even my family didn't really like it that much

i don't think he will get eliminated tonight and hopefull not ever i want him to win!!!