David COOK?!?

What did ya'll think of David C. tonight?!?! Personally, he is by far my favorite idol. Michael Johns comes in second (I loved him tonight - he was one of my favorites). But anyway, I actually liked him a lot today - but my family all thought he was horrible, and the judges apparently didn't like him... show more What did ya'll think of David C. tonight?!?!

Personally, he is by far my favorite idol. Michael Johns comes in second (I loved him tonight - he was one of my favorites). But anyway, I actually liked him a lot today - but my family all thought he was horrible, and the judges apparently didn't like him either. It wasn't his best, but I still loved it.

So what did you guys think of the show tonight? What about DAVID COOK (ahh <3)?! Who do you want to win?

Haha sorry, I just have so many questions.

PS I voted for David 216 times because I'm a total loser like that lol. I know, I'm cool.