RUDE and MEAN DJ interviews Kevin Jonas!! (All JB Fans MUST read!) YouTube vid!?

Okay, I was surfing YouTube when I found this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M1RASrIrMzs

Youtube thumbnail

It made me FURIOUS! This DJ is a jerk! All he wanted to talk about was Purity Rings, no music or anything! He kept on saying, "Man, your 20, I can tell you evrything!" It made me want to KILL him!! Tell me if you agree of disagree, any answers are welcome. Poor Sweet Kevin!! THANK YOU FELICIA!! :)

ANY MAJOR JB FANS, LISTEN UP, PLEASE VOICE YOUR OPINION ON THIS STUPID DJ AND E-MAIL THIS JERK WITH HURTFUL WORDS! THE E-MAIL IS ON THE "Read More" FILE ON THE VIDEO. PLEASE, WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER!!

-Peace, love, JONAS!! :)™

Sorry for all the caps. I'm just REALLY mad! :)

To famous. Okay, I wasn't saying it was new. I just wanted to show it to people who HAVEN'T seen it. I wasn't saying Kevin wasn't mature with the subject, I just wanted to say how Kevin was being treated. I am a true Jonas fan, and I wanted other fans to hear this. I'm not arguing, just please, don't accuse me of anything. All I did was let MY voice be heard. I'm sorry if I offended you. :)

Favorite Answer

YES OMJJJ!!! I was soooooo MAD when I heard that interview just about a month ago (I know its old but I dont care). The DJ was being such an asshole !!! Whats his problem? I swear you can tell poor Kevin didnt know what to say throughout the whole thing. But he handled it just great. But AURGHH... the DJ dude was being such a jerk ! I mean, COME ON ITS HIS PRIVATE LIFE, would you mind not asking SOO much questions about it... and stick to asking stuff about his music career etc. ! Its ridiculous. Its like he wanted to brain wash the kid into going against his beliefs or something ?! And I bet Kevin didnt have another interview after than one... he just wanted to get away from the creep so he told that lady to just make up anything. LOL... (: Good for him though.

Thanks for sharing too... I dont care if its old, it still happened so thats all that matters !

Peace. Love & Jonas <33

Source(s): Hardcore Jonas Fan <33 WITH OJD N PROUD! (:
  • J

OMG WTF?! that dj crossed the line, trying to ask inappropriate questions to Kevin. Im glad that kevin handled it in a mature way but the dj has no right to talk crap like that. does he not know that jb fans may be fans but a lot are younger? dude, i totally want to kick his a** right now. the jonas brothers are in this industry BECAUSE of their amazing music and the dj made a poor choice not to talk about that and ignore what the jonas' place in society is. he should respect that all three of them have purity rings and shouldnt say crap like that.

Holy crap. I CANNOT believe that asshole!

Omg, why the hell would he do that.

Let me curse at the DJ for a minute, will you?

What the **** does that asshole think he's doing? I'm gonna email that bastard and tell him what I think of him! That was the most crap-filled interview I have EVER heard! And Felicia was hearing all this, and I bet she was like "what is this ****?" Omg, what the ****! Poor Kevin! he must have felt horrible!

I feel better...

Good thing that interview was old. I think Kevin did a really good job of handling it. Yay!

♥Long Live Jonas♥

omg!!! that dj! i hate him! that was the rudest thing to do. no wonder kevin had to leave. i wouldn't have even talked to that guy. i wouldv've just hung up a long time ago. aww. i feel so bad now. kevin had to put up with that loser. yeah and i actually listen to that radio station too. how embarassing. did u watch the hotfm nick interview? hah i will for sure write to that guy. what a jerk

this DJ is a loser kevin did the right thing by being mature but i feel so bad for kevin!

OJD

• court

omfg! that is soooo mean!! why would you say something like that? its kevin, joe, and nick's decision to have purity rings!! omg! i will so e-mail this weirdo jerk dj!!

OMJ! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID SUMTHIN LIKE THAT! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE OF KEVIN JONAS. GOOD FOR KEVIN, I WANT A MAN WHO IS ABSTANCE TIL' MARRIAGE! THIS IS SO RUDE AND MEAN, AND I HOPE HE GOES 2 THE OTHER PLACE BUT HEAVEN! LIKE WHO DOESN'T NO WAT SEX IZ I MEAN COOOOOOME ON! MAKING OUT W/ A GIRL IS NOT SEX! GO GET A LIFE YOU STUPID DJ!

Source(s): JONAS BROTHERS ROOOOOOOOOOOCK!

okay im a REAL jonas fan and I'm not going to e-mail this guy. Kevin handled this interview maturely and responsibly. Nothing we say is going to change the DJ's poor choices in interview questions.

- and that interview is old.

• Rosa

meanest fan kevin jonas cry long important

wow! thats so mean! did yu hear the thing he said about him having to get a purity ring to attract women? thats so wrong.