is ciara a girl or boy or both of the sexes \?

can someone really help me?

is ciara a girl or boy or both!

which one and if ur a nice person add me acually everyone add me plz

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ciara Princess Harris (born October 25, 1985), professionally known as Ciara, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actress. She's a girl...Ciara made her debut in the summer of 2004 with the Billboard number-one single "Goodies". The album Goodies was released in the United States on September 28, 2004, and in the UK on January 24, 2005. It produced three top two singles on the Billboard Hot 100, selling over 2.6 million in the U.S.,and five million worldwide,and earned various awards and nominations.

Ciara's second album, Ciara: The Evolution, was released in December 2006. It has spawned the hit singles "Get Up", "Promise", "Like a Boy", and "Can't Leave 'Em Alone". The album has sold nearly two million copies worldwide.

• 1 decade ago

Ciara is a girl. If you are talking about the singer. Her full name is Ciara Princess Harris.

Here is a picture of her:

http://www.dance-lyrics.com/ama/goodies_b0002sppws...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she is a girl she was just born with a male and female private part but when she was a baby she got the male one cut off she is a girl

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

woman. human beings prefer to speak stuff approximately her music. yet that had no longer something to do with a intercourse substitute. that grew to become into her wishing she wasn't very equivalent to a woman. like so emotional and falling in love quite elementary. i think of shes a woman

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.