DeeDee
DeeDee asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Harry Potter True and False Survey...again?

(Please don't take this if you haven't finished the series, i really don't wanna spoil anything for anybody....)

Just answer true or false (based on your opinion) to the statements below:

In Half Blood Prince you enjoyed reading the Chapters where Harry and Dumbledore learn about Voldemort's Past

After learning about Tom Riddle's Childhood you pity him

You were Surprised when you found out Neville killed Nagini

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes

You were surprised when you found out Snape was the Half Blood Prince.

You cried while reading...any of the HP books (just wondering because a lot of people did, and i didn't so i'm j/w)

Oh and Thank you!

Best Answer

- Those were one of my favorite parts throughout the entire series! I loved them. They were so very interesting, and it really explained alot. Throughout the book, I was just like "ooh! that makes sense!!" and "now I understand why he did this/that!"

- I felt bad for him, yes, but HE mad the choice to be evil, and Harry went through a worse childhood (in my opinion) and he turned out wonderful *drools.*.

Tom Riddle still had his father (and his father never really did anything wrong, he was potioned into loving Merope, and when he wasn't being potioned (is potioned even a word?) he didn't want to stay with her, and I think he had that right!). And even though Tom was an "orphan" technically, and he did have to grow up in an orphanage, but he was treated way better than Harry living with the Dursleys. And Tom was well liked by everyone in school, he lived a stress free life, and could have continued that and been very sucessful, only if he hadn't chosen to be evil. Harry, from the get - go , had several enemies, like Malfoy and Snape, and that wasn't really his fault. Throughout the years, he was forced into difficult situations and put through vigorous tests with everyone (even his best friend at some times) against him. He still made it, and Voldemort didn't. That, in my opinion, is Voldemorts fault. He doesn't deserve my pitty.

Nah, I knew Neville had it in him, he was always a brave (in my opinion, the bravest) character throughout the series. I knew he'd play a very important part and be heroic in the end.

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes

YES! And RON! But I would never, even if I were there. I knew what they are going through, and I would probably be worse if I were in their position, so I think I would deserve to be slapped as well. lol

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes

I guess I already answered this! lol oh well. ^_^

YES! I never suspected that. JKR did a great job of keeping that a secret. I never would have though, even though all the clues pointed towards it (except I thought Snape was full blood).

I cried during the 4th, 5th, 6th, & 7th books! At the deaths of Cedric, Sirius, Dumbledore, Fred, Dobby, Tonks, Lupin, and so many others. I think I might have cried during the 3rd book as well, when they were in the tree. I'm not sure why, maybe it was because it was finally a happy ending for Harry? I cried in the 1st I think too (I can't remember now) when Harry was in the room with the Mirror of Erised, and he saw his parents. It was so sad, because he could never have them again. I don't think I cried during Chamber of Secrets, there wasn't anything really sad in it.

^_^ Sorry for answering more than just "true" or "false" but I can't stop typing when it comes to HP!

True

False

False

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes

OMG TRUE TRUE TRUE

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes

False

HUGE FALSE. For some odd reason, I just ALWAYS assumed it was him before I knew.

Nope.

True, it explained WHY Voldermort was that way..

No, not at all.

No, I saw it in the old chap.

\

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes

Sometimes he was simply TOO noble. But I still wouldn't slap him.

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes

YES! When he walked out on Harry and Hermoine.

I figured after the bathroom incident..

No, but that is because I cannot cry (long story) but I did feel so very sad. Still do. No more Harry Potter to look forward too. My favourite characters...dead..

;(

Long live Harry Potter!

• aceix

t

f

f

f

t

t

t

Just kidding =D

TRUE: It was like reading another book called "Voldemort:The beginnings" integrated in the first one. I really enjoyed it!

FALSE: Harry didn't have any better childhood and yet he became the opposite of Voldemort, there is no need for pity.

FALSE: After seeing what had he become in book 7 I was not surprised at all. It was natural that he would have a huge role in the final battle.

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes

FALSE: I totally understand him and justify his actions, I would have always been there for him!

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes

TRUE: When he was angry with Harry for no reason!

TRUE: I expected a new character, but seeing that he used Sectusempra I shouldn't have been surprised.

TRUE:

Cedric

Sirius

Dumbledore

All of Deathly Hallows

;(

True!^.^

FALSE!!!

Not really..False

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes..True

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes TRUE!

Toatally..True!

SO TRUE!!!

In Half Blood Prince you enjoyed reading the Chapters where Harry and Dumbledore learn about Voldemort's Past. TRUE

After learning about Tom Riddle's Childhood you pity him FALSE

You were Surprised when you found out Neville killed Nagini TRUE

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes TRUE

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes TRUE

You were surprised when you found out Snape was the Half Blood Prince.*TRUE*

You cried while reading...any of the HP books (just wondering because a lot of people did, and i didn't so i'm j/w) TRUE- snape's memory =[

SOME TRUE;SOME FALSE

FALSE

TRUE

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes

OMG;SO TRUE

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes

TRUE; EVEN THO iLOVE HiM =]

TRUE;iDIDNT UNDERSTAND AT FIRST

You cried while reading any of the HP books

TRUE;ONLY THA LAST ONE

In Half Blood Prince you enjoyed reading the Chapters where Harry and Dumbledore learn about Voldemort's Past.

True

After learning about Tom Riddle's Childhood you pity him.

Hmm, maybe.

You were Surprised when you found out Neville killed Nagini.

Yeah...kinda.

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes.

I don't slap myself =D

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes.

...

You were surprised when you found out Snape was the Half Blood Prince..

I thought it was Tom.

You cried while reading...any of the HP books (just wondering because a lot of people did, and i didn't so i'm j/w).

I don't cry much.

False - I found them a bit boring but necessary to see into what made Tom into Voldie

False - I didn't pity him but I was angry for him... he tried many times to stay away from the orphanage which should have made those professors aware that there was something wrong that needed investigating. (kind of like the half starved and often bruised overworked green eyed kid that keeps getting stuck with relatives that hate him)

True

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes

TRUE - In HBP oh yes I did.. He definitely didn't live up to his potential there is no way that the Harry I'd come to know would have let the ability to cast silently get the best of him

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes

True ALWAYS... terminal foot in mouth disease

True... it was a twist I didn't expect

True - Cried my eyes out when Sirius died... and cursed Rowling for doing it.

In Half Blood Prince you enjoyed reading the Chapters where Harry and Dumbledore learn about Voldemort's Past TRUE

After learning about Tom Riddle's Childhood you pity him TRUE

You were Surprised when you found out Neville killed Nagini FALSE

You wanted to slap Harry sometimes FALSE

You wanted to slap Ron sometimes FALSE

You were surprised when you found out Snape was the Half Blood Prince. TRUE

TRUE