I Want My Friend's Body!! [[*PICS*]]?

My friend looks exactly, EXACTLY like this, but it's not her. The legs, wrists, calves, arms, everything! She even dresses like this and is tan like this (weird). I don't know what my friend does, b/c she lives far off & I don't see her too often. Do any of you have friends/relatives that look like... show more My friend looks exactly, EXACTLY like this, but it's not her. The legs, wrists, calves, arms, everything! She even dresses like this and is tan like this (weird). I don't know what my friend does, b/c she lives far off & I don't see her too often.

Do any of you have friends/relatives that look like that, or do you? If so, how do they/you eat or exercise (if at all), and what lifestyle factors might contribute to looking like that? Or is it 100% genetics?

Please answer the question I've asked. If you only want to post feel-good self-esteem real-women-have-curves mumbo jumbo or proclaim that she's disgustingly skinny, please refrain yourself.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/faentapikkhuet/thinspo_017.jpg