why would anyone ask a high power for help?

everything on this earth can turn out to be a struggle in one form or the other, yes i differ from christians, but i do believe in higher powers.

so i ask, why would you ask a higher power to help you find the answer to your problem when that higher power has given you a mind to find the answer on your own?

i am not in anyway tring to step on anyones toes '' with this question'' i'm just wondering

gods... demons... i don't see much differants

Favorite Answer

I agree with you

if there is any higher power that I ask for help ... it is my own higher power

we have been given every means possible to solve our problems

Well, you see, He does put things in my head when I need them to be. I was in OKC once as lost as lost could be. I was over an hour late for a class and I was so frustrated and at the verge of tears. I pulled the car over and said "Dear Lord, I can't do this anymore. Please help me find this place." I looked back up and everything came into focus. I knew where I was and that I needed to turn left at the light and within 10 minutes I was there. This is just one instance. He has helped me so many times. I would be afraid to be without Him. I call on him so much.

God put struggle for each person on this earth knowing they can overcome it. Nothing is impossible. Asking a higher power like the dear God helps you going because he always in one way or another encourages you. You dont want to give up and feel like you can go on.

At some point in your life you may come across a problem you are helpless to resolve.

That is the point at which you might wish there were some higher power to which you could appeal.

I would ask God, After Revelation/End Times when the followers of Christ are in the New Heaven and everything is said and done, will you create a new Universe and create a new Man pretty much do it all again with some changes?

I can only guess that it provides some comfort thinking that a higher source may solve the problem for them.....

Source(s): IMHO

OK...did you read owner's manual to use the camera? or watch? or tv? or vcr? or computer? or car? or ???

and truly you had already tried the hard way...of TRIAL and errors.and find..still can't get full use of ???

the bible is GOD .the creator of MAN.

and woman..ect.

GOD bible is the owner's manual for MAN and woman and kids..to have a long life and prosperous SOUL and marriage and body and finances tooo.

going YOUR WAY..is a waste of TIME

or maybe a life..or life of another.

Because it releases them from all responsibility and gives them excuses for not taking the right action. Kind of like the family who had a sick daughter, prayed for her to get better, and she died. They're now being charged with neglect.

• beek

Because it is a "higher" power

• BOC

My belief in Jesus as Lord and savior, requires it.

God be with you,

William, the least of Christ's servants

<')))><