WOrld Of Warcraft Warrior Build?

Im going to to start playing WoW and ill be creating a dwarf warrior. Thing is i dont know what build to focus on? Arms, Fury, or Protection. I hear protection is good for tanking and that it is highly desired later for raids, but i usually enjoy putting out high damage or more DPS over tanking. So im looking for... show more Im going to to start playing WoW and ill be creating a dwarf warrior. Thing is i dont know what build to focus on? Arms, Fury, or Protection. I hear protection is good for tanking and that it is highly desired later for raids, but i usually enjoy putting out high damage or more DPS over tanking. So im looking for some pointers and help to give me more direction with my character.Also if someone could suggest a good server? that would be nice too.

*I am new to World of Warcraft so please excuse what may be stupid questions.
Update: I will most likely not PvP much but do more PvE stuff, both solo and group.