Converting to Islam?

So um ya im 14 and I have been thinking about religeon and God and I want to convert . This isnt a question as such but can anyone give me any pointers Currantly im reading the Quran and some other books to learn more about Islam but i want to find out as much as possible before i convert because i think that... show more So um ya im 14 and I have been thinking about religeon and God and I want to convert .
This isnt a question as such but can anyone give me any pointers
Currantly im reading the Quran and some other books to learn more about Islam but i want to find out as much as possible before i convert because i think that the more i learn then the better it will be
I already know quite a bit of the religon but i know that theres things that i dont know yet and i want to learn

thanks for any points that people will make =]

-
Heather
Update: So um ya im 14 and I have been thinking about religeon and God and I want to convert . This isnt a question as such but can anyone give me any pointers Currantly im reading the Quran and some other books to learn more about Islam but i want to find out as much as possible before i convert because i think that the... show more So um ya im 14 and I have been thinking about religeon and God and I want to convert .

-
Heather

Also im seeing a few racist things here if you are not going to give me a useful answer **** off
one thing that i cannot stand is racisim
Update 2: this is a desicion that ive made completely of my own freewill something that i am is my own person and people that know me can tell you that ive not made this decision because of any boy or any friend im making this decision because i beleive its right and its what i want to do