Advice on my doctor appointment and bringing baby?

I have an appointment with the OBGYN on Friday to get back on the pill. We all know what those appointment entail so I won't get into the specifics. Up until now it has been fairly easy to bring my son to appointments, he was in his carrier, sleeping or just amazed by everything around him. Now, he's 10... show more I have an appointment with the OBGYN on Friday to get back on the pill. We all know what those appointment entail so I won't get into the specifics. Up until now it has been fairly easy to bring my son to appointments, he was in his carrier, sleeping or just amazed by everything around him. Now, he's 10 mos.old walking around and very active. My parents are not an option they live too far away, my in-laws have been keeping my son almost every Friday for a couple of months so I can work an extra day or go to appointments and are going to keep him again next weekend so I really don't want to ask them. Dad will be working and daycare wants $25.00 for him to stay there for a few hours. Is is appropriate to bring him to the appointment? Should I reschedule? It has taken me 2 months to get this appointment and my partner and I have abstained for months and plan on abstaining until the pills kick in to insure we do not get pregnant again. He'll kill me if we have to wait another month or more
14 answers 14