Sarah asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

car chases whats the best one?

Favorite Answer

In my opinion the car chase in Death Proof is the best. I have seen almost all of the movies mentioned above, but none of the car chase have stayed in my head like the one in the Tarantino movie. It was so intense, so real and so exciting that by the end of it I was absolutly electrified. I must say I remeber the scene clearly as if i saw the movie just an hour ago...in fact I saw it last about 10 months ago. I was totally gobsmacked!! I didnt want it to stop,but when it did I played it again!! :)

• Lynn

There are some pretty good car chases in these films: The Bourne movies, The Italian Job, Ronin, Swordfish, Transporter 1 and 2. But the movie with loads of car chases scenes is Gone in 60 seconds and they are all very well done. I love this film. It's the best movie about cars.

My choice has to be the last car chase in Death Proof where the girl gets on the hood of the car doing a stunt and then the bad guy shows up chasing them around and she is just flying around trying to stay on the hood.

The Transporter (1 not 2) the whole movie is a car chase.....turn off the lights and make it LOUD!!!!!

Blues Brothers was a classic chase scene.

Ronin had a great chase.

Gone in 60 seconds had a great one.

All had different feelings, but Gone in 60 seconds was the best, in my opinion.

Bullit

The French Connection

Smokey and the Bandit

The Italian Job

Ronin

gone in 60 seconds, when the detectives and police are chasing nicholas when he's in the shelby mustang, i love the part when the one police cruser gets thrown through a wall and the one detective was like <"Are you okay because you just went through a wall">

Bullet

the Blues Brothers have several, In the mall was cool and after the concert was classic

the italian job, absolute classic