How can I ever get over this?

My husband has been keeping a secret from me for almost 2 years. Last week I found out that he has been paying child support to a woman he had slept with one time before we met. Obviously he did not cheat on me, but he kept this secret from me. I am so hurt. I am mad that he was giving this woman $500 a month and... show more My husband has been keeping a secret from me for almost 2 years. Last week I found out that he has been paying child support to a woman he had slept with one time before we met. Obviously he did not cheat on me, but he kept this secret from me. I am so hurt. I am mad that he was giving this woman $500 a month and then complain about money to me, I am mad that was stupid enough to not even demand a paternity test. When I found out, I told him right away to stop paying her, since she has refused to get a paternity test and said that she would ask for much more money and make his life hard going through court. He believed everything she said. She gave him a lawyer's number that we called, but they have no idea who she is. He called her and she told him that she was on "vacation" That is when I have had it and I left a message on her answering machine saying that we don't care were she is, we want this matter handled right away. She called me a c...nt, an immigrant (I am from Italy),
Update: she said I was ugly ( I am a professional model). My husband said that he did not give her any of this info. I can't believe I got married not knowing that I was going to get into this. A part of me wants to work this out, but another part of me, feels that I might not be mature enough (I am almost 29, no kids)... show more she said I was ugly ( I am a professional model). My husband said that he did not give her any of this info. I can't believe I got married not knowing that I was going to get into this. A part of me wants to work this out, but another part of me, feels that I might not be mature enough (I am almost 29, no kids) to handle this situation. I lost a lot of respect for my husband. We already went to see a counselor, but for some reason I get even more mad. He does not want to have any contact with the child. I recommended to send a certified letter stating that until paternity has been proven, he will no longer pay. Now we don't know what's going to happen next. We can't really afford a lawyer....please give me some advice. I am so hurt.