OR

~ Go into the future ?

Which one would you choose?

and why ? ~

62 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would go back to the past to be with my love again.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I would definitely go back in the past! If I could i would want to be 18 again and if I knew what I know now I would pursue a career in Elementary education. My dream job is a teacher but because I dropped out of college after 3 and a half years I ended up getting crappy manufacturing jobs at sweatshops. I HATE my job but am basically stuck there as I have no education.

• 1 decade ago

definitely not the past. I believe that things that happened were meant for a greater purpose even if they are terrible and sad. The past makes the future... but I wouldn't go into the future either because I don't want to ruin the "surprise" of things to come. Life would be so boring if I knew what was going to happen next. =0

• Greg K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would go into the past, to get one more chance at doing it better. Too many times, we make life-changing decisions without the mindset that they’re going to be life changing. I’d love more, take more risks, cherish more dearly, and think more deeply. Going into the future doesn’t do much, except skip all of the great things we could do in those years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Future, cause there are no mistakes that I've made in the past that I'd like to fix and I'm curious to know what will happen in the future

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The future for sure. I'd love to go a long way into the future and find out what happens to us all.

• 1 decade ago

Future. Always remember the past, as to not repeat it. But the future is what holds more answers to each of our questions.

• Javi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You ask such good questions...I dont know...there are pros and cons for both. But I guess I would say the future...because people are who they are no matter what you can do to try and change things. I guess in my situaiton...if she was a cheater...always wqould have been no matter what I did differently. It would have happened eventually or she would have found some excuse. So I would say the future...which is bright...and for people like you and me who genuinely care...a better fortune awaits.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go back into the past so I could buy IBM, Microsoft, Lowe's, Gold at $35. an ounce, 10 year CD at 14% korean bonds at 10%, proctor & gamble, mcdonalds, land in california. homes in downtown naperville for 35K.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Winter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.