Should Jesse Ventura run for the Minnesota Senate seat or do we need Al Franken in DC to add some humor to the

scene?

Maybe Jesse is only interested in selling as many copies of his book as he can at this point in time?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jesse is just out to sell more books

That is how the gamne is played

I don't think this guy is very brite

Who wrote the book that Jesse has put his name on

• 3 years ago

Holy Hell! No way! what's it with Minnesota? they have unquestionably a form of eye-catching state, severe large people, yet look to locate the dumbest applicants to run for place of work. I loved Jesse Ventura… at the same time as he become a WWF wrestler (he did fantastically sturdy in Predator too) yet to vote him as Governor? Come on! Al Franken is humorous…a million% of the time. something of the time, he's ranting and raving about some stupid nonsense that he whipped up after eating his koo-koo juice. A U.S. Senate seat is a thoughts too important of a activity to receive to a crackpot like Al Franken.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Al Franken is a real candidate with real views. Jesse Ventura looks like someone left him under a sun lamp with hairgoo on. His governorship was a joke, and his playing at a presidential run is a joke.

• Lurch
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I heard an interview with Ventura the other day in which he was ranting that George Bush was the mastermind behind 9/11. I'm not sure we need anyone that delusional in Washington...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's probably the book thing.

However, if Jesse chose to run, he would probably win because the voters are ill-informed idiots.

Why is it, exactly, that someone would be in favor of him, unless they want some outlandish entertainment, uncouth remarks and ineffective representation. I think one would have to look far and wide to find someone who had a substantive understanding of the issues that supported Jesse.

• T-Bone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

To answer your question;

I prefer Jessie over Al Franken, Franken was not even funny on SNL. What makes people think he will be a good Senator.

• 1 decade ago

Jesse Ventura likes to take the tough guy image. Ask Minnesotans what he did for their state. They'll tell you: nothing.

And as for him living in Mexico now? His explanation wasn't satisfactory in my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

Pretty much proves the Minnesota Democrats are just a big joke.

• 1 decade ago

Ventura should run for president

• 1 decade ago

I'd like to know where Ventura has been lately. If he's so public service oriented where's he been hiding. I wouldn't support him for office.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.