C or C++ or Vb or vb.net or java or python?

I am a beginner(a teen).I wanted to devlop professional softwares in 90 days(like 10 mb game or bittorent or dvd playe or ripper or winrar).I can work hard really for it.

Suggest me the programming language I should use?along with begginer guide or beginner ebook source.

thnxxxxxx in advance.

Favorite Answer

C++ (winrar, dvdplayer ... you can only program efficient with a compiled language. C is a little bit cryptic.)

But you will have more than 90 days.

you will desire to learn all 3, yet VB.internet isn't a stable one first of all, as a results of fact it teaches non-common programming techniques. in case you learn a language like Java or C++ relatively nicely, then you definately would desire to have not plenty difficulty discovering added languages afterwards. VisualBasic, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, makes use of very strange syntax that's no longer present day in different known programming languages. So specific, i could concur with others who suggested you will desire to learn Java first, as a results of fact that's the main versatile and versatile language, yet additionally teaches stable programming behavior and standards. the 1st language I found out exchange into C++ while i exchange into 13 and that worked out positive, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it exchange right into slightly demanding to hold close the bright OOP factors of Java at first. Do it any incorrect way around and you will exchange right into a great C++ programmer in a protracted time.

java is always the best. you wont be affected by run time errors that may occur in other pr.lang. as it was developed to be better than all of them. people call it a bit tough as it requires loads of lateral thinking, logic and common sense. but take my advice, go for it. it will be useful in ur future and u will never regret learning it.

Source(s): fellow java student

Use Java - Since you need a rapid application development - use some sort of IDE - like NetBeans or Eclipse. This will greatly reduce your development time.

• 90 days? Wow, you go boy. Java will be you best bet for fast learning. good luck!

c++ is the basic for developers.for more information log on http://www.new-parttimejob.blogspot.com