Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you a Positive and Upbeat type of person?

Favorite Answer

Yes I am.....: )

Well, from my experience, I know that a bone marrow transplant is in many cases what puts someone into remission, I guess that's what you mean when you say crunch time? Just think, all that chemo and medicines and everything else you've been through is leading up to this. Just imagine what it'll be like after you've recovered from it, because I'm confident you will recover, you're a strong person. Them telling you its been a success and you're possibly in remission? Just think about the light at the end of the tunnell, it may be dark now, but it wont be forever Good luck =]x

When I'm at work I'm not cause I hate working there,but I still have a good time.Other than that hell yeah.I try to find the good in everything.Example:When my son died in 93,of course I cried,but now I have 2 fantastic daughters.The legacy of my son lives on and I will too.

I think I am a positive up beat person, but there are some days when I am not so much.

Source(s): my brain

Yes

All The Time...!!

I am a very positive person, I will not let events, or issues get me down. Life is to short. xxxxxxxx

I'm a positive downbeat type of person

Yeah, I think I am. I always try to make lemonade whatever life hands me lemons, if you know what I mean.

I try to be but sometimes it comes out a differnt wayt.

I try to be but I am only successful occasionally.