Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you a Positive and Upbeat type of person?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I am.....: )

• 4 years ago

Well, from my experience, I know that a bone marrow transplant is in many cases what puts someone into remission, I guess that's what you mean when you say crunch time? Just think, all that chemo and medicines and everything else you've been through is leading up to this. Just imagine what it'll be like after you've recovered from it, because I'm confident you will recover, you're a strong person. Them telling you its been a success and you're possibly in remission? Just think about the light at the end of the tunnell, it may be dark now, but it wont be forever Good luck =]x

• 1 decade ago

When I'm at work I'm not cause I hate working there,but I still have a good time.Other than that hell yeah.I try to find the good in everything.Example:When my son died in 93,of course I cried,but now I have 2 fantastic daughters.The legacy of my son lives on and I will too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think I am a positive up beat person, but there are some days when I am not so much.

Source(s): my brain
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

All The Time...!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am a very positive person, I will not let events, or issues get me down. Life is to short. xxxxxxxx

• 1 decade ago

I'm a positive downbeat type of person

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, I think I am. I always try to make lemonade whatever life hands me lemons, if you know what I mean.

• 1 decade ago

I try to be but sometimes it comes out a differnt wayt.

• 1 decade ago

I try to be but I am only successful occasionally.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.