Soap vs toothpaste in childrens mouth,which is the real poison?!?

after reading and contemplaiting about if its abuse putting soap in a childs mouth we (husband and i) came to a halt. we got to reading labels on household products and this is what we came up with. there were NO toxic warnings or poison warnings on any of our soap products, BUT there are warnings all over the... show more after reading and contemplaiting about if its abuse putting soap in a childs mouth we (husband and i) came to a halt. we got to reading labels on household products and this is what we came up with. there were NO toxic warnings or poison warnings on any of our soap products, BUT there are warnings all over the toothpaste and mouthwashes! so to be honest i think soap in a kids mouth might be nasty tasting but is actually healthier then using an actual mouth cleaner. so how is it poison/abuse to put a soap in your kids' mouth for bad behavior? it wont hurt them and the nasty taste teaches them consequences of their wrong doing. so many out there are about not spanking that it will cause physical harm...well then maybe we should bring back the old ways of using soap! it worked on me and my husband, we're both normal upstanding citizens that dont use drugs or alcohol or have weird sexual practices. we dont have enough rights as parents anymore,i say we need to take them back!
Update: as long as its not hurting the child physically like cramming it down their thoat or making them drink a bottle of the liquid.
Update 2: actually i read on the packaging that the antiplaque/antigingivitis use not proven in children. there are healthier ways of cleaning a childs mouth other then toothpaste. and we need to have physical/mental domination over children this day in age. how are we going to show them the consequences..with a stupid time... show more actually i read on the packaging that the antiplaque/antigingivitis use not proven in children. there are healthier ways of cleaning a childs mouth other then toothpaste. and we need to have physical/mental domination over children this day in age. how are we going to show them the consequences..with a stupid time out to where they destroy their rooms w/ still no punishment? or sit down and talk with them,come on do you think they really listen?!
Update 3: read the back of colgate. also it is not in large amounts,it is anything over the amount used for toothbrushing,which is a pea sized amount!
3 answers 3