john cena /paul orndorf vs the killer bees

the rockers vs the killer bees

kevin nash/sid justice vs gorilla monsoon/ big daddy V and

koko b ware/jyd vs shelton benjerman/kingston

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Tito Santana & Rick Martel -- they were bigger, stronger, and more well-rounded wrestlers.

Terry Funk & Dustin Runnels -- Funk could beat Murdoch and Cade by himself. Terry was one of the toughest guys to ever step into a wrestling ring.

Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch -- the Texas Outlaws were a great and feared team in their day. Holly and the younger Rhodes wouldn't stand much chance against them.

Brian Kendrick and Paul London -- one of the best new tag teams since the Hardyz first appeared.

Umaga & Doink -- Umaga is a great large brawler and the original Doink (Matt Borne) was a good wrestler in his own right.

John Cena & Paul Orndorff -- Cena is a good strong brawler and Orndorff is one of the greats. The Killer Bees were good; Orndorff was better.

The Rockers -- they were one of the best tag-teams of all-time.

Gorilla Monsoon & Big Daddy V -- I don't believe neither Nash nor Sid could powerbomb either of these two "bo-hemoths". Monsoon and V have the size and Monsoon the wrestling ability. Nash and Sid were just brawlers.

Koko B. Ware & JYD -- Koko was a good small wrestler and JYD was one of the greats, very tough and a good wrestler AND brawler. Benjamin is good but Kofi is still unproven.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Santana-Martel ) Funk-Runnels ) Rhodes-Murdock ) Hart Foundation ) Umaga-Doink ) Cena-Orndorf ) The Rockers ) Nash-Justice ) Koko-JYD

• santana & rick martel (i loveee tito!!) :)

this would be a good match but in the end... terry funk &dustin runnels. well idk. it could go either way.

hardcore holly/cody rhodes vs dusty rhodes/dick murdock..this one is hard. i wouldn't be surprised if cody and holly beat (daddy)rhodes and murdock.

the new hart foundation

the missing link &the boogyman

john cena &paul orndorf

the rockers

kevin nash & sid justice

koko b ware & jyd

• Strike Force

Terry Funk & Dustin

Rhodes&Murdock

New Hart Foundation

Missing Link&Boogeyman

Rockers

Killer Bees

Monsoon's Team

JYD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • habbs
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Prbably Mike Tenay and Don West. yet i could fairly see Michael Cole and JBL handle Jerry The King Lawler and Jim Ross. The group of Michael Cole and JBL could win and that i could be rooting for them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.