What Clique do i belong to?

what clique do i look like i belong to? i already know. see if you can guess.I Like Photography & Computer graphic editing and web design, i like to write (storys, poems, my blog, ect.)

I hang around with a group of 2-5 people, all the guys are jocks, the girls are preps, except for one, who is a wannabe emo. I listen to alternative and punk rock, some screamo & some death metal. I also listen to hip-hop & pop. very little country(only cause i grew up listening to country)Fav bands are: Fall Out Boy, Sum 41, My Chemical Romance, Panic at the Disco, Good Charlotte, Greenday, Paramore, Three Days Grace.I don't take crap from anyone, I will beat your *** if you mess with me or my friends. but i can be very shy. im loud and random around my best friends.

I normally straiten my hair, but i didnt in this pic, for some unknown reason.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/caymarie1/si...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/caymarie1/df...

p.s. idiots...i did not list any death metal or screamo bands cause i dont listen to much.

look back on here in about 20 minutes if you really want to know what clique i belong to.

ppl who are giving me negative aswers...umm..fcuk you! stfu.

ppl you are nice.... =) thanks

i belong to the group of people that want to be something, but cant because of their friends.

i would be emo, or scene or something.... but one, my parents wont let me dress like that, two, my friends arent anything like that.

i usually dress punk or girly...or girly punk. but sometimes preppy clothes catch my eye and ill wear what i want to. i wear a lot of hoodies too. and i looove converse sneakers. the way i dress and the way i act changes every day. i am a differnt person for every day of the week. im not a whore, and im not in love with myself. FYI. i dont have a clique...because i dont need one. i can get along with pretty much everyone. i share alot of interests with "emos" but i love sports too, so i hang out with jocks. as for the prep thing... i really dont know how that happened?....im not a overly girly girl. i could really care less if i get dirty, i like dirt. i act like one of the guys when im around my guy friends, thats why i have about 3x more guy friends

Favorite Answer

labels are not a good thing. you are what you are. you shouldnt let labels define you, you need to define yourself so stop worrying about irrelevant things because in the "real" world no one else worries about them.

You look like a normal person. I don't go to a big school and we don't have cliques so I don't know what clique you would be in. I like the picture on the swing though. I like your boots in that picture. You are pretty. I also like some of the bands you listen to. What clique ARE you in?

Um other than the fact that you hang out with jocks and preps your probably a scene emo kid from what you like to do, how you act, how you dress, and the bands you like.

Well, strictly what you look like I'd say prep wannabe psuedo-emo. Your hair and makeup is pretty normal but your style is very "on sale at Hot Topic"

That's just me. :D

Some conceited wh*re who cares too much about sh*tty labeling.

Source(s): :D

the bands you listen to are gay.

Edit:

don't say you listen to something if you really dont.

IF you really do listen to death metal name a few GOOD bands. Im so sure you wont you seem like you listen mainly mainstream.

EDIT:

if you dont like negative comments then why ask? get over yourself. Lifes not nice and dont tell people to stfu i think the one that needs to stfu is you.

I dont label people but i would think you were punk rock or someshit lol.you are your own person , , it doesnt matter what people say or think yoyu are.

at first i wuz thinkin emo but i finished readin it idk tell me tho cuz w/e u r i am too cuz that iz like a heck of a lot like me!!! except i probably listen 2 more country and the ppl i hang out w/ r different

Really, really retarded.

Hahahah i bet your "Death metal" bands are lyk omgz k0rn hahahahahahahaha.

You are YOU!

I like the pic on the swing...very cute