Am i lesbian bi or striaght.?

Okay so..Here it gos i am 11 and seem to feel wierd. When i am on this site thedollpalace.com a boy asks me to go out with him and i get a wierd tingle and said no. Personally I dont lyk and girls in my class room....But i dont know i need help i aint on puberty....I am also a girl/

Favorite Answer

you may like boys,when he asked you out you might've just had like a bad feeling about him,like a preminition?

has this happened before..with other guys?

besides you dont really need to date til your like 14,11 is kinda young for what guys want nowdays.and only you know the truth,just analise your feelings around girls and boys and you'll figure it out!

hope this helps!

anything else? email me @ pjgill128@yahoo.com

straight the tingle u got was prolly butterflys by the way lesbians and bies are choices your not born with it

you are to young to even be thinking about this subject and dating hun . you are still a baby. u can wait

bi bi bi bi!!