My right arm has been hurting 4 2 days and its swollen it hurts when i move it i am 13 HELP ME!?

It really hurts and my friends say to go see a doctor and that it might be serious or maybe a siss and my teacher is going to send me to the school nurse tommorrow when she is in. My mom says she sees nothing wrong with or just that it is only a little swollen. When u squeeze my arm it feels hard. IT IS NOT MUSSEL... show more It really hurts and my friends say to go see a doctor and that it might be serious or maybe a siss and my teacher is going to send me to the school nurse tommorrow when she is in. My mom says she sees nothing wrong with or just that it is only a little swollen. When u squeeze my arm it feels hard. IT IS NOT MUSSEL just to make that clear. Since my mom isnt going to send me to a doctor about it soon, I am hoping someone on here can help me. PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU CAN HELP AT ALL!!
Update: has been hurting for 2 days not 42, it isnt liek supper swollen but it is still swollen, my armpit doesnt hurt, it isnt from the computer, and its in my upper arm area
Update 2: ice doesnt work, i dont think i fell on it, and thanks for all the help people
Update 3: give me your email and ill send you a pic of my arm