Is America Driving You Crazy? Your Thoughts.*?

Food, Gas, Oil, Taxes, Roads and Bridges needing Repaired or Replaced, Medical & Health Care Costs, Unemployment, Poverty Wages, Illegal War, Politicians, Inept President and Congress, Pork Barrel Spending, Deficit, Bankruptcies, Homeless People, Devalued Dollar, Corruption, No Accountability, No Oversight, Crime, Profiteering, Price Gouging, Utility Costs, Incompetent Leaders etc. Add your own to this list.* Constitutional Violations, Energy Dependence, next, your turn!!

Favorite Answer

America! F**K YEAH!

But in all truthfulness Bushtopia...i mean America....does suck right now.

• ?

Not America, the news media. I am so tired of the media I could vomit. They couldn't find some good news if they tried all day. The media is part of the cause. Negativism, they wallow in it. There is plenty of good news in the world, but the Media won't find it.

I think the media is one of the least legitimate occupations that exists. They not only poison society, but they also have a far left wing agenda of their own.

Be thankful the boob toob has an off switch.

Yes a lot of things drive me crazy, all of which you stated and then some, but At least we have the right to b**ch about it without going to prison or worse. We just have to keep an eye on the government and not let the liberal communist movement try to model this country to be more "European". BTW, isn't that WHY we established this country, to be different from the European tyranny?!

Just remember, we ARE of the people , for the people!

most countries have the same problems...

no country is 100 % without problems, plus, america has a lot of great things to offer;

free speech, gas isn't THAT expensive, it's 7 bucks in other nations, internet (that is not filtered), cheap stuff, good roads, right to a fair trial, diversity, schools, religious freedom, allows some to cross border illegally but still flourish, protection, strong armed forces, poverty sticken are considered rich in comparison to other nations, freedom of press

your turn.

Yes to all of the above but were still a whole lot better than any other country in this world.

county presidents hiring and giving raises to family, a Governor that is on king Daley's puppet strings, sales tax being increased, "men" having babies, utilities going up 35%, NICOR up 50%, this RX drug may help; side affects include pain, suffering, and death, poor gas milage, and insomnia, dogs and cats; living together. To hell in a handbasket, here we go.

Source(s): ditto

It ain't the country, it's the thieving Robber Barons, especially the Oil(y) Shieks, and the crooked politicians in D.C. that are letting then steal everything we have that chaps MY ar$e! ! ! !

Source(s): Grizzly I I, another victim among MILLIONS!

Most of the stuff you list is statistically insignificant or getting better, so I guess my answer is 'No'.

Yeah, s*** is getting f***ed up.

Our only chance: resurrect Bill Hicks and elect him president, till that happens, it'll only get worse.

YES I AM SURPRISED THAT WE HAVE BEEP PUTTING UP WITH SUCH THINGS. BUT LET ME TELL YOU, YOU GO TO ANY OTHER COUNTRY AND ITS WORSE.. AND IN MOST YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS LIKE WE CAN IN THE US AND SOME TIMES YOU CAN BE PUT IN JAIL FOR TALKING BAD AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT.. OH WELL. I AM GLAD TO BE AN AMERICAN AND I FLY MY FLAG HIGH... GOD BLESS YOU ..... GRANT M IN PENNSYLVANIA