Why cant i play my Video playlist on yahoo music?

This started a few weeks ago. I lost the little Play button in Yahoo Video. You bring up the View and Edit window for your playlists and you use to get a little arrow button that you clicked on and you could play the playlist. But it is not there anymore. and as far as I can tell there is no way to play one of... show more This started a few weeks ago. I lost the little Play button in Yahoo Video. You bring up the View and Edit window for your playlists and you use to get a little arrow button that you clicked on and you could play the playlist. But it is not there anymore. and as far as I can tell there is no way to play one of your playlists at all anymore. Is this something that is no more or is it just an oversight on Yahoo's part in a new version of the player or something like that. Is there a way around this so that I can play my playlists or what.
Update: I am using IE at this time and I still have the problem. I know there have to be other people out there that are having this same problem. And since Yahoo Music is played directly through the browser it has to be something with the server or something. Is there no one that has an answer for this?
Update 2: Ok I have had this question up here for a couple days now and still no answer. Is there no one out there that has an idea why this is happening.