What is your view on terrorists? If you could, would you speak to Osama bin Laden in a diplomatic fashion?

My view on terrorists is that one, they are not evil and two, they are only responding to the threat of our society that they feel will destroy Islam.
Update: First off, thank you for your responses. Secondly, I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone who died at 9/11. To the person who said Muslims train their babies to hate, how as a human being can you say anything so preposterous? And responding to Beth M, the Crusaders for the Christian side committed just as many... show more First off, thank you for your responses. Secondly, I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone who died at 9/11. To the person who said Muslims train their babies to hate, how as a human being can you say anything so preposterous? And responding to Beth M, the Crusaders for the Christian side committed just as many if not more atrocities than the Muslims did.