Strange problems occur when uploading to Youtube from Movie Maker how do I fix it?

I've uploaded 10 videos so far onto Youtube and it's been extremely hard. I rip song's from my cd's as mp3 format which Youtube takes. Then on Movie Maker after I make the video I know NOT to save it under save project. So I save it under save movie file which saves it to my computer as a .wmv. But when I upload it onto Youtube it say's can't convert file format. So I go back to Movie Maker and when I import my song I change the file type. The default one is Audio and Music files the other two are All Media Files and All Files. So I change the file and it will work and be uploaded onto Youtube and then when I go back to Movie Maker and make a video using the same file that worked before when I upload it, it will end up saying can't convert file format again. It makes no sense I used that same file for the video that uploaded before. So I end up switching between those files and have gotten 10 videos up but my new video wont upload again. There has to be an easier way right?

• Terry
    Favorite Answer

If u make or edit video on windows movie maker, u need to save the video as avi format, then convert the avi video to high quality flv video with E.M. Youtube video, then upload the flv video to youtube. then u will get high quality video on youtube.

How to save video as avi or wmv for uploading to youtube on Windows movie maker?

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemake...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&q=E...

(1)Download youtube video fastly and easily;

(2)Burn Youtube video to CD/VCD/SVCD/DVD disc;

(3)It can search any flash video from many websites at the same time;

(4)Convert flv video to any audio include mp3, wma,wav,ac3,mmf,amr,ogg,aac..., to any video formats include 3gp,avi,wmv, mpg,mpg4,asf,swf,h264,mov,jpg, that can be supported by PSP,iPod,iPhone,Apple TV video,iTune,mp3,mp4,Zune,Cellphone,Digital camera,DV,CD/DVD/VCD/SVCD.

(5)List all cache flv video;

(6)It can also repiar and capture RTMP video streams.