Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

juvenile detention?

do you think that you could go to juvenile detention for stealing candy and a bag of chips and for doing graffiti on the back of a supermarket... plz let me know its important

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

If it's the first time then no, I don't think so.They should'nt anyway put you in Juvi anyway because that would be wayyyy over-reacting.

Good Luck :)

• 1 decade ago

Yes you could, and depending on the judge, you would also have to do community service after leaving juvenile detention.

It's not about what you steal, it's the act of stealing that is wrong. You should think things through and know what's right and wrong.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, vandalism and stealing. Yeah you could go, probably only for 3 months though

• 1 decade ago

yes, shoplifting & destruction of public property...

However, they would probably release you to your parents or gaurdian's custody after they were contacted, and you may have a court date also.

It does depend on if you have a prior record on how harsh they will be.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • helene
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, any of those things. Theft is against the law. Vandalism is against the law.

• I dont think so but apparently others do : (

• 1 decade ago

if this is a first offense... maybe not.

if this is a habitual thing... probably so...

if you know it's wrong, don't do it.

• 1 decade ago

I WOULD SAY YOU SHOULD GO... IF THAT WAS ONE OF MY KIDS I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO CALL THE COPS AND HAVE THEM TAKE EM DOWN TO THE JUVIE CENTER....

• no yaar, that nothingg.........dont worri specially if its the first tyym....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.