Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

if u r goin to have a date ?:););)?

what will u wear?? m or f

and what will u give her /him @the end of the date? i mean what gift

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dates are somthing i dont accept for my sister.. or my daughter..

so dont waste your fruitful years into hopeless relationships that would leave nail traces in your heart..

focus on friendship.. focus on your ambition..

• 1 decade ago

first date?... nice jeans and nice top and bathed properly.....smell nice, look nice and at the end of a lovely date....give a peck on the cheek and a thankyou for a lovely time. gifts are optional i suppose....like if you went to a concert....you could surprise them with a memory item or something like that. have fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well im a girl so i would wear either jeans or a skirt and a cute top and i would give him some cookies because im good at making cookies!

• 1 decade ago

well i am a female so... i would wear something that i am comfortable in...jeans and a cute top most likely...

and gifts...probably bake him some cookies or a cake for desert later on...=]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.