My Inbox is gone!!(Yahoo! Mail)?

What happened? Just yesterday I had 190 e-mail messages on my inbox which are VERY sentimental to me!! Suddenly, when I opened it the following day, today actually, they were all gone without a trace. They were not even in the trash. I don't share or give my account info nor do I open my account on any computer. Can someone please please help me!!! Please!

I didn't use any other programs except Internet Explorer Ver. 7

Favorite Answer

well yahoo is doing allot of things..and it could be anything from them working on the site or you can have a virus on your computer..it could be anything

It's possibly still there but you cannot see it. Try using this link to return to Classic mail and see if it is there To return to the Classic version for now. You can use this link to get back http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?script=no click yes when asked do you want to opt out. Hope this helps.

do you use a program to open your mailbox, like outlook or something lke this..?