Does anyone know about an e-mail from Yahoo asking about your yahoo account information in order to comfirm?

your account? Today I received the following e-mail: Von: Send an Instant Message "Yahoo Customer Care" <info_mailcenter31@yahoo.com> Betreff: Yahoo User!! Update To Avoid Suspension. Account Alert Yahoo! Dear Valued Member, Due to the congestion in all Yahoo users and removal of... show more your account?

Today I received the following e-mail:

Von: Send an Instant Message "Yahoo Customer Care" <info_mailcenter31@yahoo.com>
Betreff: Yahoo User!! Update To Avoid Suspension.

Account Alert Yahoo!

Dear Valued Member,

Due to the congestion in all Yahoo users and removal of all unused Yahoo Accounts,Yahoo would be shutting down all unused Accounts,You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Info below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.
User Name: :.......................................... Yahoo!
Password:................................
Date Of Birth:.....................................
Country Or Territory:..............................
After Following the instructions in the sheet,your account will be interrupted and will continue as normal.Thanks for your attention to this request.We apoligize for any incomvinience.
Update: The e-mail looks as if it were sent by yahoo, I mean, the yahoo logo seems to be real for example, However I have heart that some hackers can copy logos and infos and produce a page or an e-mail that may look as the original one. I feel quite unsure. Is this e-mail really from yahoo or is from any hacker who is... show more The e-mail looks as if it were sent by yahoo, I mean, the yahoo logo seems to be real for example, However I have heart that some hackers can copy logos and infos and produce a page or an e-mail that may look as the original one.

I feel quite unsure. Is this e-mail really from yahoo or is from any hacker who is trying to get my personal data? why do they ask about my password in an e-mail? I do not have a good feeling about the whole thing.

Does anyone know about this e-mail?