Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 decade ago

Would you seriously want to be someone else?

Would you want you as a friend IF you were someone else?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I think so, I've no shortage of friends, so I must be doing something right. lol.

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I've spent alot of time on myself, it would be a waste to just become someone else.

I love finding people with similar interests as me, so I think we would be be best buddies! We could watch TV together, listen to music, go out shopping ... lot's of fun!

It doesn't matter what you look like, although it does cast a first impression. Once I get to know people I usually like them, despite what my first thoughts of them are.

Not sure if this answers the question. Oh, well.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I have a friend over seas that is very smart and I wish that I had the fortitude this person has.

• Milou
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No I will stay being my self , God made me who I am and my husband fell in love with me. I am not saying there is not a lot of room for improvement. but I am working on it, I think person grow & improve their whole life

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe where money is concerned. but I like me and would want me as a friend. I do the best I can for those who are around me.

• 1 decade ago

i just prefer being like everybody else in the flock. sheeple are not into being someone else. they are alike and opposed to being different. that is the natural order of things where i live. baa baa baa.

• 1 decade ago

I'd like to be Bette Davis for the day.

• 1 decade ago

I am happy with who I am and can't think of anyone else I'd rather be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do not want to be someone else.

I would like me as a friend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer to stay me, and I AM one of my most understanding and closest friends

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.