PhonyDiploma.com an FBI-run website?

Ok, here is the situation. I graduated from a trade school in New Hampshire about 10 years ago now. I have since lost my diploma and have no way to go about getting a replacement since it seems the trade school has went out of business. I was searching around online and actually came across a website called... show more Ok, here is the situation. I graduated from a trade school in New Hampshire about 10 years ago now. I have since lost my diploma and have no way to go about getting a replacement since it seems the trade school has went out of business.

I was searching around online and actually came across a website called phonydiploma.com. I called and spoke with them and they said they wouldn't have any problem making me a replacement.

The problem is, right before I was about to mail off my order, I started doing a little more research online and there have been quite a few people reporting that this is an FBI website that busts people for purchasing fake credentials. Seeing as phonydiploma.com and a few other diploma sites I have visited all have addresses right down the street from FBI headquarters in Virginia, I am assuming this is probably accurate.

My question is, are there any other legitimate ways or websites where I can get a replacement for my diploma?
1 answer 1