Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

what do you think of billy graham?

i've seen just a little of him on youtube. i find him to be very unoffensive and very unoffended at the same time. he seams to be a very straight forward person who isn't blindsided very easilly. can you tell me more about this person?

Favorite Answer

I love the Rev. Billy Graham; he has preached the life changing soul winning Gospel of Jesus Christ all around the World, and lead millions to a relationship with Jesus. He is a humble man, who will tell you personally that he has made mistakes in his life; who among us hasn't. He hasn't demanded money from old people either, regardless of what some answerer's say, they are grouping many evangelists together, which isn't fair; he has dedicated his life to the preaching of the Good News. Billy Graham could have lived in mansions...but he has a humble home in Montreat, NC. He NEVER took a % of the income of his crusades, but took a modest salary, so the bulk of the money could be used in helping meet the needs of others; he does not have a "big fat Church"; he is an evangelist. There are those who talk against him, but I find their ranting and ravings stemming from nothing but sheer jealousy. I have attended the Billy Graham School of Evangelism in Asheville, NC and it was great and I thank God for Billy Graham, he is and will always be America's Preacher.

For more information go to your local library and check out "Just as I am"; it is the biography of Billy Graham...you may be able to pick a copy up at Wal-Mart or some Christian Book Warehouse pretty cheap too. God Bless.

He was recorded making anti Jewish statements In the White House TO a sitting President.

I am still waiting for the denouncement and rejection.

I love him, I think he is a great preacher and one of the grandfathers of tv preachers.

i like him he is a good preacher. I got to see him preach at flushing meddows park in queens ny

Too influential in politics. History of anti-semitism. Typical proselyte. Big fat church.

BTW,he's not dead.

I can't tell much except that he is a world famous evangelist.

I believe that he was an *** for taking money from old people that could have spent their money on better things...

Source(s): your local atheist beware the Y!Nazis and my soon to be EX-wife

A very clever businessman.

i believe he will be rich in heaven, because he is preaching about Jesus Christ lot.