My dream is to build/or buy a bar on a beach in australia with good surf, is this even possible?

i know it sounds a bit crazy, but my ultimate dream would to migrate to australia eventually, and buy some land next to a beach and build my own beach bar, surf shop. I love surfing and want to live and work near the sea with good surf. Im thinking of starting a carpentry apprentiship so i can move there and also... show more i know it sounds a bit crazy, but my ultimate dream would to migrate to australia eventually, and buy some land next to a beach and build my own beach bar, surf shop. I love surfing and want to live and work near the sea with good surf. Im thinking of starting a carpentry apprentiship so i can move there and also build it (although i could buy property) im talking a long time in the future, its also stange because im just finishing a degree in animation.
Am i being realistic, or is this a feasible ambition? anyone have any any info on this kind of thing? or anything at all to say! cheers!
Update: damn Norman J, you sound dumb.... think about stuff before you type man, it doesnt make sense. oh yea, and its more effective if you back up your opinions! cheers everyone else for the helpful comments, anyone have any more figures or statistics at hand?