Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Madonna and Christians?

Many people say that Madonna is bashing christianity but i dont think so because she stated that when she was a kid-teen, Jesus was her idol. I think she is just premoting him or maybe spreading his word in a artistic yet controversial way

None the less, i am a huge huge Madonna Fan

Best Answer

Actually, I am a huge huge Madonna Fan too. And i think madonna is just doing these stunts that deals with christianity because she loves Jesus, not many other artists express their religion. I think she loves God and Jesus, she just doesnt like the church. And i am a true christian, and i dont think she was commiting Blasphemy when she sang Live To Tell at the confessions tour. She said if Jesus were alive today, he would be doing the same thing, she said she did it to raise awareness in Africa. And a lot of her tours had religious images of Catholicism, like the Blond Ambition Tour, the Reinvention Tour, during Mother And Father, a picture of Jesus comes up.

Ive seen all of her tours!

and ppl that said she had no talent, ignore them. Madonna is the best selling female artist, and she has WAY more talent than popular artists these days.

Didn't Madonna convert to Judaism? Or, at least, to Kaballah, which is a form of Jewish mysticism.

I could be wrong; I try to ignore anything related to celebrities because they are not important.

Sure, i think making a book about f@cking, which is filled to the brim with pictures of her cavorting with lesbians, and gay men rubbing up against eachother, and her playing with herself is VERY jesus like.....

She may have the name of one, but a saint she isn't.

Well, I dont think that she is spreading the word of JC, but shes a christian

• Mary W

Madonna is just promoting herself.

Who cares honestly? Just because she's famous doesn't merit special attention. I hate the media sometimes.

I think she is a no talent. It has nothing to do with her personal beliefs.