Should I inform Immigration about my husbands girlfriend?

I have been married 28 years, my husband travels alot and met a tourist ,When he came home he told me about it,I forgave him but he was smitten with her, I left and moved cross country,the girlfriend moved in 3 weeks later, but she had to go back to her country as she had already extended for a total of 1 year... show more I have been married 28 years, my husband travels alot and met a tourist ,When he came home he told me about it,I forgave him but he was smitten with her, I left and moved cross country,the girlfriend moved in 3 weeks later, but she had to go back to her country as she had already extended for a total of 1 year here in the U.S. I had to go back for a week to take care of some matters and saw that she is planning on coming back in 2 months I have proof that she is establishing residency by opening up bank accounts,signing up for health plan; she got a U.S drivers license, left her clothes in the closet and drawers ,pictures of her kids and grandkid on the wall ,checkbooks in the desk. I believe that she is after a green card and I want to report her to INS should I? Frankly I don't care if my husband wants a divorce but he is not having his cake and eating it too!
Update: In jan 05 I found out I had stage 2 cervical cancer,had chemo,rad and a total hysterectomy,our physical relations became difficult, While he was gone, HIS sister immigrated to U.S along with her 10 yr old autistic son and stayed with me so I took care of them helping her find help for her son and basically... show more In jan 05 I found out I had stage 2 cervical cancer,had chemo,rad and a total hysterectomy,our physical relations became difficult, While he was gone, HIS sister immigrated to U.S along with her 10 yr old autistic son and stayed with me so I took care of them helping her find help for her son and basically teaching her everything she needed to know to get around and look for work etc, then nov i found out out i had early stage breast cancer and just finished treatment last week