Should I inform Immigration about my husbands girlfriend?

I have been married 28 years, my husband travels alot and met a tourist ,When he came home he told me about it,I forgave him but he was smitten with her, I left and moved cross country,the girlfriend moved in 3 weeks later, but she had to go back to her country as she had already extended for a total of 1 year here in the U.S. I had to go back for a week to take care of some matters and saw that she is planning on coming back in 2 months I have proof that she is establishing residency by opening up bank accounts,signing up for health plan; she got a U.S drivers license, left her clothes in the closet and drawers ,pictures of her kids and grandkid on the wall ,checkbooks in the desk. I believe that she is after a green card and I want to report her to INS should I? Frankly I don't care if my husband wants a divorce but he is not having his cake and eating it too!

In jan 05 I found out I had stage 2 cervical cancer,had chemo,rad and a total hysterectomy,our physical relations became difficult, While he was gone, HIS sister immigrated to U.S along with her 10 yr old autistic son and stayed with me so I took care of them helping her find help for her son and basically teaching her everything she needed to know to get around and look for work etc, then nov i found out out i had early stage breast cancer and just finished treatment last week

Favorite Answer

believe me nature will have a way of paying it self, just leave it alone he will get his in do time, and if she is playing for a green card she will get hers too.

Source(s): just me

each and every of the Arizona regulation does in verify the federal regulation surpassed in 1996 the place a community police officer stops somebody for a various reason and the officer suspects the guy would be interior america of a illegally, that guy or woman could be further in and put in front of a federal immigration sturdy. After that the federal officer could handle the concern as they do now. they could run the guy's suggestions by a working laptop or laptop to substantiate regardless of if or no longer they're criminal or no longer. At that factor it fairly is as much as the federal government because of the fact immigration is a federal rely. This works interior an analogous way whilst a community officer suspects unlawful drugs, the suspect would be grew to become over to federal officers. The Arizona justice equipment will deport no one as thay is a US federal duty and the federal government will come to a determination each and every case.

I don't think any of the things she is doing is illegal. If she comes back into the country in a legal fashion and continues to use her bank accounts, drive, and use her health plan, what is wrong with that? If you are trying to imply that she is going to use her relationship with your husband to get the green card, that can be reported.

28 years with him and she moved into what was your house? I'd call INS . . . I wouldn't even think about it long anough to put a question on Yahoo Answers!

YES YOU SHOULD! If he is stupid enough to think that there is a relationship there, then by all means go for it! When its all said and done, and he come crawling back to you...you can tell him where to go! Have fun and good luck!

Do you 2 have children ? Is he paying divorce pymts. then leave him alone.just get all his money ,you gave him 28 years.I'll bet anything that it won't last 28 years.If she hurt your children then yes.He made his bed let him lie in it. Next she will want him to let her family in too.That is you call you have live with yourself.

Your husband of 28 years finds a new squeeze and you want to punish HER?

That is as unbecoming as his move was.

I can begin to see why he bailed.

There is nothing like blaming or getting revenge on the other woman to make you seem spiteful and small.

Yes, yes, yes. Do it and then lose contact with him, move far away so he cannot try to get back at you.

You go girl!

Why bother, either way he is not coming back to you. Forget him, go on with your life.

Honestly, I would! Its like helping Karma happen quicker lol