* Would You Rather ? * ... JONAS STYLE! Poll #1?

Everyday (hopefully) I'll post these polls. They are going to be would you rathers but all about Jonas! (: Please only answer if you are a Jonas fan and you aren't going to be rude. Thanks :] ♥

Would you rather ...

1. go skydiving with joe

OR

learn how to play guitar with kevin

2. be in one of their music videos

OR

be in one of their youtube videos

3. be nicks girlfriend

OR

be joe and kevin's besfriend

***STAR ME***

Best Answer

1. Go skydiving with Joe! That would be amazing! Being in an airplane with Joe and falling hundreds of feet would be so much fun and he and I have tons of energy so it would be a great thing to experiance.

2. Be in one of their music videos! You would get a lot more recognition and maybe be in future videos.

3. Be Joe and Kevin's best friend. Don't get me wrong, I ADORE Nick. He (like his brothers) is super gorgeous. I am most attracted to Joe though so I would most likley still have those feelings if I dated Nick, and I would never want to hurt him be leading him on when I really like his brother...That is just wrong to do that to somebody. I would absolutley love to date Nick but like I said, I would still have those feelings in the back of my mind. So I would rather be Joe and Kevin's best friend (and hopefully Nick's best friend too!) Plus, I am turning 17 in a few months and dating Nick, he might be slightly too young. I don't know...

Awesome survey!!! Hope I helped! :) ♥

1. I have no idea, but I'm leaning toward skydiving with Joe. That would be a BLAST! Because he's intensely crazy. Learning to play the guitar with Kevin would be pretty sweet though...but I think I'd go with Joe.

2. Youtube. Those look like SO much fun! & we could probably go crazy hahaha.

3. That's really hard. Nick's GF becuase I really love that boy a lot and that would like be a dream come true. Nut being best friends, you guarentee longer "relationship" with them. & I know Kevin's a really sweet person so being his bestfriend would be awesome! I'd always have someone to talk to and confide in if I needed. Of course, & Joe. I'd probably be rolling around on the floor laughing 24/7. Always entertained. I'm not sure..I'm kinda stuck.

Can I be Joe & Kevin's bestfriend AND Nick's girlfriend at the same time? :D

If I can't, then I think I'll pick being Joe & Kevin's bestfriend. Maybe out of that, I can hopefully be Nick's bestfriend too & things could develop further?<3

1. Learn to play guitar while skydiving with both of them!

2. Have a music video that is on Youtube ;)

3. Be Nick's girlfriend and Kevin and Joe's best friend!

O.K. I was just being difficult there so here's my real answers ;D

1. Learn to play guitar from Kevin because you can talk while you learn where as skydiving is a little loud :)

2. I would want to be in a Youtube video because those are longer(sometimes), they are always funny, and you can't mess them up because it's real life ;)

3. This one depends on my relationship with the other brothers. If Nick absolutely hated me but I was Kevin and Joe's best friend or if Joe and Kevin despised me but I was Nick's girlfriend, they're really different situations! I would probably pick being Kevin and Joe's best friend unless I could be Nick's girlfriend and have them as best friends <3 or even just friends :)

And of course I'll star you ;D

Source(s): You know... places
  • Diana

1.Learn how to play guitar with Kevin! I think it would be awesome to learn a new skill, and have such a great teacher!

2. Be in one of their youtube videos! It seems like they always have a lot of fun, and they act more like themselves in them!

3.Be Joe and Kevin's best friend! I love Nick so much, but I also love Joe and Kevin and getting to be their best friend would be the best thing ever!

Great questions, I can't wait for more!

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!

1. go skydiving with joe because i've never been skydiving but it sounds like fun and it would be awesome with joe because he is crazy! (but in a good way)

2. be in one of their youtube videosbecause all of their youtube videos are hilarious and i love watching them.

3. be joe and kevin's bestfriend. don't get me wrong, i love nick, he's so hot and inspirational at the same time!!!! but i already have a boyfriend, so it would be awesome to be joe and kevin's bestfriend. and if i'm their best friend then nick will always be somewhere close by anyway soooo yah. it would work out great

lol.

Source(s): peace. love <3. JOnas!!!!!

I would love to learn how to play guitar from Kevin,even though I can play,but not as awesome as Kevin can!!

I pick a youtube video!

um... I'd be Joe's and Kevin's bestfriend,cause bestfriends last more longer than a relationshiP! But I wanna be Nick's GF too! LoL!!

I<3333ed the questions!!

U definately get a star!!!

1. go skydiving with joe

OR

learn how to play guitar with kevin

Learn how to play the guitar with Kevin. Because I would totally chicken out on the skydiving thing. And I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. : )

2. be in one of their music videos

OR

be in one of their youtube videos

One of their music videos. haha I dont know why....

3. be nicks girlfriend

OR

be joe and kevin's besfriend

Be Nicks girlfriend!! haha that would be awesome! : )

**starred**

1. go skydiving with joe

OR

learn how to play guitar with kevin

skydiving with joe because he is really outgoing and skydiving is adventures.

2. be in one of their music videos

OR

be in one of their youtube videos

music videos because anyways it will still be on youtube.

3. be nicks girlfriend

OR

be joe and kevin's besfriend

nick's girlfriend and at the same time you can be bffs with the brothers.

• 1. go skydiving with joe

OR

learn how to play guitar with kevin

Answer: Skydiving with Joe! It is going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!

2. be in one of their music videos

OR

be in one of their youtube videos

Answer: Definitely YouTube!

3. be nicks girlfriend

OR

be joe and kevin's besfriend

Answer: That is so hard, but I would be Joe & Kevin's best friend.

Star from me!

♥♫

1.go skydiving with joe (1. i've never been skydiving before and plus with JOE JONAS!!!)

2.be in one of their youtube videos (everyone sees those and they're really hilarious.....oh how the tables have turned. i ♥ that one)

3.nick's girlfriend (he's hot...there's nothing more to say :D) but i'd also like to be joe and kevin's friend considering it would last longer than a normal relationship. but i would rather be nick's girlfriend.

i ♥ the jonas brothers....seriously who wouldn't? :)