Poll: Petticoat Junction, Gunsmoke, Johnny Quest, Bonanza, Lassie, Flipper, Green Acres, Get Smart, HeeHaw?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Green Acres and Petticut Junction,

• 1 decade ago

I watched Johnny Quest, Lassie, I loved Flipper and Salty too.

Salty was a seal show which I suppose was a ripoff of Flipper but I liked it.

I watched Get Smart and Hee Haw with my Dad all the time.

Is petticoat junction the one about a pink sub? Not sure on that one.

I don't go much for Westerns. To many girls being shot with arrows. I didn't like to see the girls die on TV. To scary.

• 1 decade ago

Petticoat Junction

• 1 decade ago

Quite the dilema. I studied directing under Paul Nickell, who won an Emmy for "Bonanza", so, in honor of Professor Nickell, I'm choosing "Bonanza". But "Get Smart" was great, too, and when I was teaching videotape editing, I used to use clips from "Gunsmoke"....this was a hard one!

Edit: Just plugged in my Strat and picked out a nice twangy version of the "Bonanza" theme music...thanks for the inspiration!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

1.Gilligan's Island 2.Twilight Zone 3.Andy Griffith 4.Munsters 5.Addams Family 6.Flipper 7.Green Acres

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get Smart

Hee-Haw

Bonanza

Johnny Quest

Gunsmoke

... never much got into the other shows... though I liked the opening theme to Petticoat Junction...

Get Smart was the first TV show I saw on color TV... my family didn't get a color TV until 1974.... I was 6 or 7 at the time.

• Paul V
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Only really cared for Bonanza, Lassie and Gunsmoke.

• 1 decade ago

Johnny Quest and Bonanza

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bonanza

• WC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Bonanza

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.