PLEASE HELP us fight AEP?

Hello, I am a resident of Ohio, There is a power line that runs across our lawn. and now AEP is saying that they have to DESTROY all of the tress within 75 feet of the center line of the power lines. In the past they have just been coming and trimming the tress, but now they are saying that they are going to cut... show more Hello, I am a resident of Ohio, There is a power line that runs across our lawn. and now AEP is saying that they have to DESTROY all of the tress within 75 feet of the center line of the power lines. In the past they have just been coming and trimming the tress, but now they are saying that they are going to cut down all of the tress.
We are wondering if people have fought this before and if you have how and what happened, or if you have any suggestions in what to do in this situation. We are willing to do anything to save our tress. Sp please HELP. They might be coming next week to kill the trees, so I need some help fast. we are in Clolumbus, Oh.
Update: AEP=American Electric Power