Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Which designer purse should I get 4 my birthday?

Which designer brand should I get:

Coach

Juicy Couture

Dooney and Burke

Kathy Zealand

Favorite Answer

Juicy for sure. they come it all different sizes and have the best styles.

honestly i think you should go for the dooney and burke its adorable! Coach is a bit out of style now! Juicy Couture is only cute when it comes to clothes and Kathy Zealand is okay im not a big fan of it! =)

Source(s): Have many DB purses and always get complimented on them* Hope i helped ;)
  • : )

Coach is ugly, overpriced, and way too popular. Dooney and Burke is okay. Juicy courture is cute. I love Kathy Van Zeeland!

get a Juicy Courture bag since it's more expensive than Kathy Van Zeeland.

Source(s): I have Coach, Juicy Courture, Dooney and Burke, and Kathy Van Zeeland purses.

ew I hate Kathy Zealand. ugglyy. some of the juicy ones look really cheap because of the material. (and they probably are. lol) so either coach or d&b. I would buy a D&B. I have a couple of their purses and they're great because the material can withstand the rain. They're really cute too! Good Luck!

Coach is really popular, so if you want to be more unique, get one of the other three. My personal favorite is Dooney and Bourke.

i like juicy couture, coach and dooney its so hard to pick! but like go on the sites and see which ones u like

• brit

Juicy Couture! :D

COACH all the way!