Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 decade ago

Left arm upper area(around tricep muscle) hurts now and then.?

I have no idea why but sometimes my left arm upper area muscle hurts. It stops and then starts again sometimes. It might happen once a day or sometimes not until a few days.

Update:

I've never used it to excerise, I get loads of calcium, but that sleeping on it might be correct, but i do sleep on my side both ways.

Update 2:

Wow it could be a heart attack?Are you serious?Wow now I'm frightened, I'm only 17 and I sure as **** don't want that to screw my life up.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mine hurts because I sometimes sleep on it. Have you ever noticed yourself sleeping on it then waking up and adjusting? It causes my arm to hurt for the rest of the day.

• Login to reply the answers
  • lebow
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Pain In Left Arm Muscle

• 3 years ago

Left Tricep Pain

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Left arm upper area(around tricep muscle) hurts now and then.?

I have no idea why but sometimes my left arm upper area muscle hurts. It stops and then starts again sometimes. It might happen once a day or sometimes not until a few days.

Source(s): left arm upper area tricep muscle hurts then: https://biturl.im/0a5OZ
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Denise
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

left arm upper areatricep muscle hurts

• 1 decade ago

Have you damaged that arm working out or so?

And it may be because of the way you sleep or use that arm. A specific movement or position may strain your triceps, or shoulder rotator blade. Fatigue may also be a cause of it.

• Nancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

muscles upper arm hurt baseball

• 1 decade ago

That's pretty strange, i have the same problem around once a month or so. i think it may have something to do with dehydration. when mine hurts i cant get enough to drink, but i mostly drink coke/pepsi, then i drink a few glasses of water and it feels fine a little later. give that a shot, it works for me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you might wanna go and get that checked out. The muscle maybe pulled or hurt in some way. Have you worked out recently? if so you may have pulled in some way that has not fully healed yet.

Source(s): i'm in law enforcement we get those type of injuries all the time.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well have you been doing excercise all of sudden lately? if so, its normal for that area to hurt because your body is all of sudden working out. or if you have been doing pushups...you are working your body way too hard then what it is used to which causes it to hurt. the pain will go away soon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.