Do you agree to let the state of California be independent from the other USA? As Kosovo did from Serbia?

I'm sure it could live by itself as an independent country. It's quite famous for its gosvernor and it seems that many new ideas about environment and ecology come from this place.
To my mind, it deserves to be an independent country!

Thanks in advance for your comments and answers.
Update: @ : Thanks Raviet, I did not know about this settlement of the Civil War
Update 2: @ : really interesting nine crimes, I didn't know that neither. thank you
Update 3: @ zz, my English is not perfect, sorry it's not my mother language. I meant "what if California asks for its independency?"
Update 4: @ zz : I compared it to Kosovo because some European countries such as Spain did not recognise Kosovo as a country, it would have suggested to its regions that they also can ask for their independency (Pais Vasco, Cataluna, Galicia ...). More, to my mind, Kosovo has not a humanitarian issue but it's more an... show more @ zz : I compared it to Kosovo because some European countries such as Spain did not recognise Kosovo as a country, it would have suggested to its regions that they also can ask for their independency (Pais Vasco, Cataluna, Galicia ...). More, to my mind, Kosovo has not a humanitarian issue but it's more an identity issue : different religion, language and people. This region was already a region with political problems at the Roman times.
It seems (from my foreigner point of view) that California does not completely agree with the actual government on political matters such as ecology and environment, and these matters could be a path to a "sort of independency". My question could be considered as an idea, a point to start to think about differences between the States of your country.

It's difficult to understand from an European point of view to consider that all the people living in the USA are the same from west to east : on such a large territory, I was just wondering ...
Update 5: ... how can this be possible.