Anonymous

Were their ever asians living in Somalia or East Africa?

People say I'm asian because I'm have the "eyes"

and they also say I'm arab because of my caramel skin and nose and lips.

I'm 100% somalian, but they don't believe even my fellow somalian brothers and sisters.

they say asians and arabs lived in somalia.

I believe the arab part, but the asians living in Somalia?

Is that true?

• Best Answer

somalians and ethiopians are the oldest race, many scientist believe human life began around modern day ethiopia, somalia, kenya or tanzania. So it makes sense that they have characteristics of all races since all races essentially came from them.

• Closed

Well I'm East Asian and people think I'm mix of something or Filipino because of my eyes. They think all East Asians have small slanted eyes or something. My original skin tone is peach but I tan easily so right now I'm light tan.

Well we never know whats in our pool gene.

Somalians are black. Geez. There super dark. People are such idiots today. OMG you have 'asian' eyes you MUST be part asian. Thats like saying Angelina Jolie is part black because she has big lips. -.-'

Asians don't like in Somalia. Arabs do because of the slave trade and the invasion of the middle easterners into Egypt, Somalia and Ethiopia.

I'm half asian half black, send me a pic, wanna see if we look alike, lol

Pangea ....it could be possible.