Is V-8, V-fusion a good substitute for veggies?

My man will not eat veggies!!! He doesn't like anything I have had him try. He only likes peas and corn(which have no nutritional value!) and sometimes carrots(which are good but not enough! He needs greens!) He won't eat greenbeans or brocolli or anything like that. I tried putting some cheese flavor on... show more My man will not eat veggies!!! He doesn't like anything I have had him try. He only likes peas and corn(which have no nutritional value!) and sometimes carrots(which are good but not enough! He needs greens!) He won't eat greenbeans or brocolli or anything like that. I tried putting some cheese flavor on the greenbeans but he still spit them out...
Is V-8, V-fusion good enough to substitute? I guess it's better than no veggies at all, right?
Update: Also, how much would he need to drink per day to get all the veggies he needs?
Update 2: Some of you are not reading the question. He won't eat veggies, period! I've tried and failed many times...and he likes the V-8, V-fusion so is it good enough or not?!?!
Update 3: Okay miss "charlie farley" I obviously DON'T want to LOSE him to a food fuss which is why I am on here asking this question!
9 answers 9