enyone kno if there is a website that you can ask doctors questions?

do you kno any websites that is free to have your question answerd by doctors kinda like this...thanks

Best Answer

not exactly like this but i do use www.webmd.com alot

1

Source(s): Get Medical Consultation Online - http://OnlinePhysician.neatprim.com/?VUOi
  • sash

medhelp.com I just recently used it, I did get to ask a doctor a question but I had to pay a member charge of 20.00 I think it was! Its a good site, its a site u post questions and comments to what others are asking or saying, you even get support from other members on ur medical problems

If u do not ask a doctor a question I still think u can comment and ask others medical questions kinda like in YA without paying anything

I use WEBMD a lot. Actual doctors don't answer but you might find what you're looking for through a search. I know it could be a shot in the dark but sometimes there are RN's or medical people that are on here giving out good info.

LISTEN>>>>>> GO to; www.AskFreeDoctor.com for medical answers...for REAL CHEAP....$3.99 gets you a LIVE TALK on the phone with a Doctor. Or for FREE....just email the doc, get reply in 2 days......It's a FAIR MEDICAL Website

• Meghan

People must have liked the question, just not the answer that was given and wanted to know for themselves. But they should have asked you. Wow, that stinks. I never thought you were full of yourself. I just found it interesting how you found it! I never thought about that and I think I'm going to try it myself when I get bored.

I was going to say webmd.com for answers to questions. I am not sure if doctors directly answer, but you can find all sorts of information on there.

Webmd dot com

Source(s): www.webmd.com

i wouldn't really trust a website. you don't know if those people are frauds.

i'd just go to an actual doctors office.

Not exactly, but the Cleveland Clinic has many on-line opportunities

http://www.clevelandclinic.org/

my dad's a doctor. ask me, then I'll ask him, and then I'll tell you. What exactly seems to be the problem today?