enyone kno if there is a website that you can ask doctors questions?

do you kno any websites that is free to have your question answerd by doctors kinda like this...thanks

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

not exactly like this but i do use www.webmd.com alot

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Get Medical Consultation Online - http://OnlinePhysician.neatprim.com/?VUOi
  • sash
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

medhelp.com I just recently used it, I did get to ask a doctor a question but I had to pay a member charge of 20.00 I think it was! Its a good site, its a site u post questions and comments to what others are asking or saying, you even get support from other members on ur medical problems

If u do not ask a doctor a question I still think u can comment and ask others medical questions kinda like in YA without paying anything

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I use WEBMD a lot. Actual doctors don't answer but you might find what you're looking for through a search. I know it could be a shot in the dark but sometimes there are RN's or medical people that are on here giving out good info.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

LISTEN>>>>>> GO to; www.AskFreeDoctor.com for medical answers...for REAL CHEAP....$3.99 gets you a LIVE TALK on the phone with a Doctor. Or for FREE....just email the doc, get reply in 2 days......It's a FAIR MEDICAL Website

Attachment image
  • Meghan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

People must have liked the question, just not the answer that was given and wanted to know for themselves. But they should have asked you. Wow, that stinks. I never thought you were full of yourself. I just found it interesting how you found it! I never thought about that and I think I'm going to try it myself when I get bored.

• 1 decade ago

I was going to say webmd.com for answers to questions. I am not sure if doctors directly answer, but you can find all sorts of information on there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Webmd dot com

Source(s): www.webmd.com
  • 1 decade ago

i wouldn't really trust a website. you don't know if those people are frauds.

i'd just go to an actual doctors office.

• 1 decade ago

Not exactly, but the Cleveland Clinic has many on-line opportunities

http://www.clevelandclinic.org/

• 1 decade ago

my dad's a doctor. ask me, then I'll ask him, and then I'll tell you. What exactly seems to be the problem today?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.