Propeller Car Made with Brick Body?

Hello all!, for a physics project we were given the task of assembling a propeller car that is propelled entirely by a wind driven propeller. So i was considering making mine out of brick, since there is an extra credit assignment for making the "heaviest" car. Thus i decided to make the body of my car,... show more Hello all!, for a physics project we were given the task of assembling a propeller car that is propelled entirely by a wind driven propeller. So i was considering making mine out of brick, since there is an extra credit assignment for making the "heaviest" car. Thus i decided to make the body of my car, a brick. I will use custom built "rubber bands" made of inner tube, much similar to that of the inner tube used in bicycle tires. I was also going to have wheels made of either wood or steel, with obvious friction reduction add-ons. Im still not sure extacly on how big my propellers should be and how many i should have. So i was basically wondering, is it entirely pluasible? could this project work potentially? Or sohuld i save myself the money and just not buy the materials and go with a more traditional design? thank you for all answers!
4 answers 4