Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

who got out on the tv show Rock of Love 2?

i couldnt finish watching rock of love who got out today? it was down to daisey and ambre and destiny???

please tell me who got elminated!

thank you

Favorite Answer

Kristy Jo is coming back on the last episode, so I want Daisy to beat her.

Destiny was eliminated. I felt bad that her father had liver cancer and he had less than 6 months to live. Because of his illness, he came to meet Bret. Bret took Destiny, her father and mother on a motorcycle ride. It was soo cool of Bret to do this. Unfortunately at the eliminations, Destiny was out. So it's Daisy and Ambre. At the end of the show, there was a memorial moment for Destiny's dad. That was really nice for the show to do.

<<<Destiney went home,,,,Bret had the girls parents come for a visit and Destineys daddy has Liver cancer,,,and they all went for rides on the Harleys,,,Much fun for Destineys dad ,,,,because he is a Biker himself,,,Bret said that they ( mom & dad ) looked like ex-hippys.

she told Daisy & Ambre that she waasnt in-lone with Bret and they told Bret,,,,APPERANTLY he expects every girl who walks through the door to fall in-love with him on the spot?????\

OH<<<<<i left out the best part,,,Destiney had the Rock of Love logoTattooed On the back of her neck where Heather put hers<<<< I guess that the ending of this is>>>IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN THE GAME>>> DONT GET A TATTOO,,,he sent Heather packing after she got hers!!!

so now its down to Ambre ( who her daddy told Bret that she was 37 not 32 as she told him )

and Daisy,,,,( who he still dont know if he can believe )

WHAT SHOULD a Rock Star do??????

• Ella

I tuned in during eliminations.

Destiny got the boot.

Next week he's taking Ambre and Daisy to Cancun, Mexico.

Destiny. But it was sad because her dad was diagnosed with liver cancer and they only gave him 6 months to live. Bret took him out on the bike ride, which I was so happy he got a chance to do something that he really liked. I was more sad about her father than anything, and I really disliked Destiny. Her father looked like a nice man.

• Lv 4

I tuned in at the elimination, destiney got sent home because she was the only one who wasn't in love with bret.

Destiney

Destiny got eliminated.

Destiney got sent home. Bret said it was because she was the only one that hadn't said she was falling in love with him.

Brett sent Destiney home. Because she told him that she wasn't in love with him but she did have feelings for him and cared for him. And Brett told her that it was the wrong timing. So, she was sent home.