School Joke- Gujarati Boy??

One day many years ago at a school in South London a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give $20 to the child who can tell me who was the most respected man,whom people consider God, who ever lived."

An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick." The teacher said, "Sorry Alan, that's not correct."

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew." The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either.

Finally, a Gujarati boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ." The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Jayant, come up here and I'll give you the $20."

As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she said, "You know Jayant, since you are Gujarati, I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ." Jayant replied, "Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Krishna, but business is business!"

Favorite Answer

good one as usual. please keep sending us these as the twins and me cant wait for more they think your brill, me too. send more. more often. we are still waiting today again, when you going to send us more.?.

Nice

• Nicole

Yeah it was funny and probably a little closer to the truth than most of un native to the US would like to think.

Lol, very funny!

Thanks for the laugh!

10/10!

*star*

hey that was funny

im indian and Gujarati

i wish i got the $20!

keep it up!

Heheh. Good one!

haha cutee

sweet

• real funny