Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

whats worse: annoyingly stupid people or annoyingly clever people?

yep, i'm with the majority on this one, stupid people are impossible to talk with sometimes

& cowboy girl how dare you accuse me, i do 'get' what you said thank you very much :/

Favorite Answer

Annoyingly stupid people. Clever people are generally only appreciated by other clever people, therefore the likelihood of them being construed as annoying is very small, since only STUPID people would think a clever person is annoying, which of course is simply because they are too stupid to "get" what is being said by the clever person.

And, if you don't "get" what I just said, well, I guess we know what category you fall into, now don't we??

Sorry Alice, I didn't mean YOU, I meant it more generally. Guess I should have said "people" instead of "you." Glad you get it. :P

• Hooper

Annoyingly stupid

• Assuming both of them spend the exact same amount of time answering your question, you at least learn something from the clever one. With the stupid person it's just a total waste of time.

Annoyingly stupid people.

With clever people you kind of have to give them credit on their cleverness even if they make you mad.

• none

annoyingly stupid people

annoyingly stupid people

• Clever people. They tend to think that they are better than everyone else, correct everything they see. Stupid people can be quiet amusing.

Stoopid ones, clever ones require the ability to learn and expand their range of thinking.

i'm annoyingly clever & no one ever complained....... the stupid ones drive me crazy!

annoyingly clever people

they talk about they randomest crap

its like s.t.f.u.

no one cares : ]