Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Who would you consider to be the "worst" of the two kinds of people...?

A: A very mean spirited, violent, and judgemental religious person, or a...

B: A very nice, harmless, gentle, and misguided, as yet uneducated goofy person, who is, admittedly, far too into a preoccupation with things of a devilish nature in the way of the

"red clothing pageantry" aspect of it...or...?

C: The man known throughout the world as..."Pocket

Protector...?"

(And...do you think for moment, that I do not understand that I mentioned only 2 choices at the beginning of the question, and yet gave everyone 3 choices...?)

Update:

"Very Chucky?!?" You didn't fall for my trap for a heartbeat, did you?!?

Good luck with the ladies, my good friend...lmao at your answer...very cool...

I think...

Update 2:

For the very sake of all humankind, I'm going to "assume" those who chose "A" are joking...

Update 3:

And if nobody chooses "C," my feelings are going to be "very" hurt...hee hee...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

C. You suck.

Choice A is obviously all right because they are religious, and choice B does not even exist. You are the only one left.

Source(s): Plus, you say Seggs-U-Wool. That is just horrendous.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

B:

A very nice, harmless, gentle, and misguided, as yet uneducated goofy person, who is, admittedly, far too into a preoccupation with things of a devilish nature in the way of the

"red clothing pageantry" aspect of it

• Wendy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Girl...there is hope. I know it doesn't feel like it, but believe me, there are good men out there. I found one recently. :o) I have a lot of hope now. He is the most respectful and kind man I have ever known (other than my father). So they do exist. I've been through what you're going through. Actually I'm going through it right now as well. A 3-year relationship with someone aggressive, controlling, and violent has just recently ended for me. Thank God its over and I can get on with my life.

• Tigger
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Ok, I'll be the one to go out on a limb and say C. Hahaha That choice isn't even a people so it has to be the worst...asks way too many question to be human....does way too much explaining to be a man....does not know his limits, well there you go another non-male tribute. See #3 is the answer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like kitties. That was choice D. wasn't it? Did you notice that I added another choice at the beginning of my answer to the question you thought only had 3?

• 1 decade ago

I would say A is the worst kind. B sounds like basically a good person who just needs to be steered in another direction..

• 1 decade ago

A.

Definitely the worst. Trying to expurgate, their fundamentalist view points of a biblical word, by their choosing, to enlighten me with.

Do they not know how disturbing they are? to say how rude, to ask a person at a dinner, "Have you found Jesus?"

I looked at them all 5 and said to them if you do not leave my table and family alone, while we have a family dinner, they would not have to worry about finding Jesus, they would be in front of him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ehh. Hard question. D: I'd say A is worse, all violent people are bad. I have a few friends that are B. :o Few that are C too. >.>

• 1 decade ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA of course rather nice but stupid or nerdy sociopath then evil dictative pycho

• bing2
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

a

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.