Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Who would you consider to be the "worst" of the two kinds of people...?

A: A very mean spirited, violent, and judgemental religious person, or a...

B: A very nice, harmless, gentle, and misguided, as yet uneducated goofy person, who is, admittedly, far too into a preoccupation with things of a devilish nature in the way of the

"red clothing pageantry" aspect of it...or...?

C: The man known throughout the world as..."Pocket

Protector...?"

(And...do you think for moment, that I do not understand that I mentioned only 2 choices at the beginning of the question, and yet gave everyone 3 choices...?)

"Very Chucky?!?" You didn't fall for my trap for a heartbeat, did you?!?

Good luck with the ladies, my good friend...lmao at your answer...very cool...

I think...

For the very sake of all humankind, I'm going to "assume" those who chose "A" are joking...

And if nobody chooses "C," my feelings are going to be "very" hurt...hee hee...

Favorite Answer

C. You suck.

Choice A is obviously all right because they are religious, and choice B does not even exist. You are the only one left.

Source(s): Plus, you say Seggs-U-Wool. That is just horrendous.

B:

A very nice, harmless, gentle, and misguided, as yet uneducated goofy person, who is, admittedly, far too into a preoccupation with things of a devilish nature in the way of the

"red clothing pageantry" aspect of it

• Wendy

Girl...there is hope. I know it doesn't feel like it, but believe me, there are good men out there. I found one recently. :o) I have a lot of hope now. He is the most respectful and kind man I have ever known (other than my father). So they do exist. I've been through what you're going through. Actually I'm going through it right now as well. A 3-year relationship with someone aggressive, controlling, and violent has just recently ended for me. Thank God its over and I can get on with my life.

• Tigger

Ok, I'll be the one to go out on a limb and say C. Hahaha That choice isn't even a people so it has to be the worst...asks way too many question to be human....does way too much explaining to be a man....does not know his limits, well there you go another non-male tribute. See #3 is the answer.

I like kitties. That was choice D. wasn't it? Did you notice that I added another choice at the beginning of my answer to the question you thought only had 3?

I would say A is the worst kind. B sounds like basically a good person who just needs to be steered in another direction..

A.

Definitely the worst. Trying to expurgate, their fundamentalist view points of a biblical word, by their choosing, to enlighten me with.

Do they not know how disturbing they are? to say how rude, to ask a person at a dinner, "Have you found Jesus?"

I looked at them all 5 and said to them if you do not leave my table and family alone, while we have a family dinner, they would not have to worry about finding Jesus, they would be in front of him.

Ehh. Hard question. D: I'd say A is worse, all violent people are bad. I have a few friends that are B. :o Few that are C too. >.>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA of course rather nice but stupid or nerdy sociopath then evil dictative pycho

• bing2

a