Poll: Who would you consider to be the "worst" of the two kinds of people...?

A: A very mean spirited, violent, and judgemental religious person, or a... B: A very nice, harmless, gentle, and misguided, as yet uneducated goofy person, who is, admittedly, far too into a preoccupation with things of a devilish nature in the way of the "red clothing pageantry" aspect of... show more A: A very mean spirited, violent, and judgemental religious person, or a...

B: A very nice, harmless, gentle, and misguided, as yet uneducated goofy person, who is, admittedly, far too into a preoccupation with things of a devilish nature in the way of the
"red clothing pageantry" aspect of it...or...?

C: The man known throughout the world as..."Pocket
Protector...?"

(And...do you think for moment, that I do not understand that I mentioned only 2 choices at the beginning of the question, and yet gave everyone 3 choices...?)
Update: "Very Chucky?!?" You didn't fall for my trap for a heartbeat, did you?!?

Good luck with the ladies, my good friend...lmao at your answer...very cool...

I think...
Update 2: For the very sake of all humankind, I'm going to "assume" those who chose "A" are joking...
Update 3: And if nobody chooses "C," my feelings are going to be "very" hurt...hee hee...