Should I declare bankruptcy?

I know that for my age, the question about declaring bankruptcy seems crazy, but here's my situation.....I'm 23, single, and currently out of work. Like a lot of folks in this day and age, I am having an extremely tough time finding work. My situation is that I am $6,000 in credit card debt. My total... show more I know that for my age, the question about declaring bankruptcy seems crazy, but here's my situation.....I'm 23, single, and currently out of work. Like a lot of folks in this day and age, I am having an extremely tough time finding work.
My situation is that I am $6,000 in credit card debt. My total debt(including student loans from college) is $11,000 but since you can't get rid of federal student loan debt, I'm just focusing on the credit cards. So like I said, I have around $6,000 of credit card debt over the course of 7 credit cards. Four of them are almost paid off(should be zeroed out within a year), while the other three are nearly maxed out. Those three cards account for almost $5,000 of that $6,000 debt. I figured out that my total monthly payments for the 7 cards comes out to $194 a month. I have run out of funds saved up from previous jobs and just can't afford to pay them anymore. Is declaring bankruptcy a feasable option or am I being over-dramatic?