Willa asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯這篇文章的中文 ...謝謝

請不要到YAHOO直接翻譯!3Q

My Childhood

Airplanes are an important part of my childhood memories. I lived nea

r a military air base. On an average day, I saw more than a hundred plane

s. I soon memorized the codes used to identify the various types of planes: C meant a plane for cargo, and F meant a fighter. B was for bombers.

If there were birds in the approach zone, a landing aircraft could not dodge them, so sometimes, the plane would bump the bird and the bird would tumble out of the sky. At night, a row of fighter jets would take off and you could see fire spit from the jet engines. They would make a steep climb high into the night sky. If the jet bounced when it landed, it was not a good landing. Membership in that organization was only for the best.

It was impossible for me to live a regular life. In university, someone had tacked a notice to a bulletin board. The air force was looking for members. After graduation, you would have had to tie me with a rope to keep me from going. I fastened my suitcase, then turned and peeped once more through my bedroom window at the jets taking off with a roar.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我的童年

飛機是我小時侯記憶深刻的回憶,我家住在空軍基地附近,平均一天可以看到好幾百架的飛機,我可以很快的記住每一架飛機的編碼的,也知道每架機號是代表的飛機做用,C是貨運機,F是戰鬥機,B是轟炸機。

那裡常有鳥在附近,飛機降落常無法閃躲,有時侯,會看到飛機把鳥撞下來。晚上,一排排的戰鬥機飛行員準備升空,可以看到從引擎噴出來的火花,他們會以陡峭的方式爬升進入夜空中。飛機落地時彈咷,那是很差的落地,因為裡面只有最好的飛行員。

規律的生活對我來說是不可能的,必須把我五花大綁才能讓我就範,在大學時,公佈欄上貼著空軍徵召新學員的佈告,於是我注視著我的手提箱,之後一次又一次地我望著窗外看著戰鬥機呼嘯而過。